• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 535 ATS Pump Action Accessories...

Where can I find a barrel for this shotgun with an interchangeable choke? I start trap shooting soon and I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Mossberg sells a 28" VR barrel with the Accu-Choke system.

I got the turkey deer combo a while back. I have the scope sighted in for the slug barrel. If I use the scope for turkey hunting (which I am not all that gung ho about), how far off will my pattern be.

I would like to get a cantilever slug barrel but having one heck of a time finding it in MOBU Infininty. All the barrels I see are just Mossy Oak Break Up. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Just bought a 535 tactical and want to know if the Choate (or any other brand) extended mag tube for the 835 will fit.Also,does any one make night sights for it,preferably a ghost ring?

lugnut said:
Just bought a 535 tactical and want to know if the Choate (or any other brand) extended mag tube for the 835 will fit.Also,does any one make night sights for it,preferably a ghost ring?

I do not think any parts from the 835 are interchangeable but someone else will correct me if I'm wrong. Other sights should be available for it though.

LOST.... the hex head bolt that holds the thumb hole 535 stock to the receiver,,,,What size, length and thread....Please..Please

jm38 said:
LOST.... the hex head bolt that holds the thumb hole 535 stock to the receiver,,,,What size, length and thread....Please..Please[/quot

don't know the length but it is 5/16 uss thread.

5/16 18 sounds right.. I've got the stock and a friend wants it... doesn't seem right o give him the stock with the hardware.. Thanks a bunch

I have done a search of the forum but have not been able to find an answer. Looks like a lot of helpful Mossberg enthusiast here and I'm home for a little help. I purchased a tactical Mossberg 535 from Gander Mountain today. Between this forum and youtube I've spent at least 3 hours looking for a picatinny that will fit on the magazine tube between the barrel nut and the forend for a tactical flashlight. I measured and there is only about 1" of space available there and all the picatinny's I am finding appear to be wider than that. Ideally I would like to find a turn-key solution with mount and flashlight together.

I did find a replacement forend with light included from GG&G but they say I must have a 7 5/8 lenth action slide tube (6 1/2) won't work. I have no idea what I have.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Thank all of you so very much. I am sorry for the newbie post but you guys are great and this is just what I needed. Thanks again. Super friendly forum and I'll spread the word.

No worries. Keep us updated and let us know if there are any other questions.

Sent from my iPhone

Back