• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: My 1st lever gun

Very nice choice for your first lever gun. Nothing more American than a 30-30 lever gun!

Re: Just some more pics of my 464 ZMB

That is one nice looking gun. The UTG Leapers scope is solid, very well made.

I have the same scope on mine, but with the circle dot reticle. I wish I had held out for the cross-hair reticle, the central dot is too large on the circle dot reticle. I later found out that the circle dot is intended for shotguns. I'll replace it after Christmas.

I hope you have as much fun with yours as I have with mine...

Re: Just some more pics of my 464 ZMB

Pretty Jealous... Not exactly sure why but I am! haha Sweet looking rifle! :p

Re: Firearm Photo Gallery

Just picked this up today and then joined the forum :).
My first rail gun, no idea what I'm going to attach to the rails yet....
DSC01419_zpsbe0402cc.jpg

My lever scout rifle. Went with the scout scope instead of a traditional mount for faster target aquisition/easier bore cleaning. Went with the magpul CTR to stop the wiggle from that ati stock. Debating taking off the side rails as i don't have any big plans for them at the moment.

Attachments

• mossy.jpg
    mossy.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,310
Re: 464 With scope

wicat3 said:
Hey guys Just got my scope in from mossberg though i would share some pics with you. I have not shot it with the scope yet but I have cycled a few rounds through it and it seems to work good

3hkav.jpg

25sbv4j.jpg

2qnb39u.jpg
What kind of scope is that where did you get it?

Re: 464 With scope

eeemaster said:
What kind of scope is that where did you get it?

Just a guess but it looks exactly like the Bushnell 3-9 I have on my Muzzleloader. I don't recall the model but I bought mine at Cabellas many years ago.

The first time i seen a 464 ZMB tactical lever action i thought it was a joke that some one made in photo shop. I picked up a mossberg catalog from cabelas and its a real thing! :?

I dont know why but it just looks all wrong. Thats a cowboy gun, i cant picture John Wayne in all black with goggles on holding one of these.

Pook, that's an awesome set up! Show us whatever you shoot with it!

I wonder how many of those tactical levers Mossberg is selling?

Was at the ever prestigious "Grice's Gun Shop" in Clearfield, PA, and looked at the 16.5" SPX.
I was amazed at how comfortable the gun shoulders and the sights practically line themselves up!

Desk Jockey wouldn't let me action it for some strange reason but it was a really nice rifle!!
How are everyone's 464's working out??

Love the nickle lever guns. I own a 500 mariner. I got some pics of my 464 spx. I included a pic of the lever wrap. It was the last and best addition. Definately helps me shoot faster. I have a 34 mm red/green dot sight and a foldable foregrip which both of course helps with accuracy. A bit different, but let me know what you think.2014-05-16 23.49.17.jpg 2014-05-16 23.42.26.jpg 2014-05-16 23.39.02.jpg

Last edited:
Back