• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

if you could only get one

thanks for the offer , but not needed......match chamber, sub moa. It is a scary machine , smooth as an AR15, accurate as a bolt gun and power of an -06

No worries.

Mine isn't even near a match chamber, but it will print some nice groups if I do my part.

but it will print some nice groups if I do my part.
isn't that always the trick....some days I feel like I cant miss, others I feel like I struggle and it shows. I need to get off the paper grouping thing, start shooting distance and steels, quit obsessing with grouping, never good enough

That sure is the truth.

Seems like I can put every bullet through the same hole, until the second shot and then it's half way across the paper and was because of something I did. Usually pull the shot or something stupid.

I've gotten away from the paper grouping thing too. While I plan to go this coming Wednesday with a buddy of mine so we can dial in his 30-06 for the upcoming deer season, I plan to check several of mine too while we're out (or at least that's my excuse LOL)

yeah this entire load developing thing is fun but I'm not sure if I can shoot off hand anymore lol.
I think I am in the good enough for the job camp and am going to tweak the 77 Noslers a little and just go with it.

Yeah, shooting off hand is a lot more work. I don't mind it up kinda close, but any distance to it, and I'm looking around for a prop. LOL

me too lol......actually its wise but less macho, but I'll take a propped hit over a macho miss any day

Back