• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Compatible "Rail" System

Anyone know of a manufacturer or website that sells a rail system for the 535 that I can use to mount sights, grips, lights, lasers or anything?

6yta8ura.jpg

I know this isn't a 535, but I want something like that!

I've found a forend with a Picantinny Rail Section on it already, but I'd rather it be on the top and sides, not on the forend.

I agree c&d arms supply offers the rail in question give them a shout see if they can help you.

Good luck man

I had just checked out their site and products. They have some nice stuff. I submitted a request and asked about the rail for a 535. I haven't been able to figure out if something for the 500 Series will fit the 535

Some others will chime in here..... but as far as I know the 535 receiver is a little bit longer. Looks like it uses the pin that holds the trigger group in place?

I had just checked out their site and products. They have some nice stuff. I submitted a request and asked about the rail for a 535. I haven't been able to figure out if something for the 500 Series will fit the 535

@cdarmssupply Chris is a member and a vendor here he will be able to let you know for sure.

Maybe shoot him a PM.

Hi guys....sorry for my delay in response....we were shut down the last 7 days for our annual week of total r&r....

This rail will fit the 535 but it will need a little trimming to clear the ejection port...so if your comfortable trimming a little metal then you would be good to go with this.

Back