• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Less than lethal shotgun

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Oh, boy!! I can hardly wait to shell out $350 for this tactical LTL CO2 powered poofgun. ;)

http://prime-guard.com/products/less-than-lethal-shotgun

shotgun_large.png

Lol yep. Expect an increase in civil suits from home invaders vs home owners protecting their families. My baby can't walk right since breaking into your home and taking a non lethal round to the hip. Pay us.

Holy crap.

Read this post then was out running around after and saw one of these in a pawn shop/gun store. Funny coincidence since I never even knew these existed until today...

Ha!! i did that and had a lil war with brother and my buddy in his back yard. I snuck a few outa the freezer and toobed em. Oh man...that left a huge welt/bruise on them....I never told em I froze em. they'd kill me. :)

I'm just not getting it. whats the point ? if I don't want lethal, I just don't shoot. otherwise with my 500 I have the option of being lethal.

Lol yep. Expect an increase in civil suits from home invaders vs home owners protecting their families. My baby can't walk right since breaking into your home and taking a non lethal round to the hip. Pay us.

That's the point.....all it's gunna do is bring in "revenue" for scumbag lawyers and scumbag theives.....pretty much scumbags for scumbags.....

It's called home defence....not home pretending.

Stupid idea, would be better suited for drills and practice maneuvers...

I too, did not know such a device existed. I guess there is a seat for every ass, some would say... Or was that an ass for every seat? o_O

The only appendages I aim for are the head or between the legs--up or down from center of mass.

I like the paintball marker for a number of reasons, LTL being one of them. Another would be masking of attacking vehicle windows in a defensive sitch...

PS: dead men can't hire lawyers...

PS: dead men can't hire lawyers...

Their families can.

Dead or still alive, a shooting will almost always result in court proceedings.

Less lethal? If one enters a life or death scenario more concerned with the well being of their opponent or the fallout from any resulting legal battle, then they have given up the initiative before the conflict began and the chances of coming out of it alive are severely diminished.

I've said it before, the only "less lethal" option worthy of consideration in my house is a magazine full of 9mm...

Stopping the threat is the point of self defense. Don't see how this can stop a real threat.
But then again I'm old and don't get some things. :confused:

Back