• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lessons from Paris

Good grief.

I just saw a fairly close up video of the supermarket "raid".

I use that term very loosely.

I don't want anyone to take this wrong, because I'm sure the police hearts were in the right place simply by being there, but I can only say the entry was one big cluster _ _ _ _ from the word go.

1. There was only 1 cop who entered. I really don't see how he wasn't killed by friendly fire. It's a miracle that he's alive.

2. No one followed behind in stack.

3. Why on earth were handguns the entry teams primary weapon? At best, they should've been secondary, but the cops could've easily been out powered by rifles if the bad guys had been shooting from cover/barricades could've easily been picked off rather quickly and easily and even somewhat safely.

4. The 2 bad guys that made it to the door, either of them could've taken out the ENTIRE entry team had they been rigged to blow.

5. My thought is there was a bunch of guys told to go with no prior team training AT ALL!

Good grief! It does look like amateur hour. They got really lucky. But they will no doubt get medals and commendations and assorted other meaningless crap. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mentioned that there was a flash/bang that went off in the police semi-circle. Then the perp came running out and the police turned to shoot him as he exited between them. In one video you can see the police dragging what appears to be another or two away from the shooting, apparently shot by one of their own.

I wonder what the one who went in alone felt when he turned around only to find himself by himself...:eek:

In one video you can see the police dragging what appears to be another or two away from the shooting, apparently shot by one of their own.

I was thinking the same thing.

I have been thinking about Gunny's question..."what have we learned". I guess I have learned that it's true that those that forget the past are condemned to repeat it. Muslims have been doing this crap ever since I can remember which for me is probably the 1972 Olympics and plane hijackings of those days.

So what was learned since then was nothing. At that time is was the Palestinians waging terror primarily on the Israeli's. Now the muslims have ever growing populations in most if not all of Europe. They have them here too although we are about a generation behind the EU. Back then terrorism came from the countries around Israel and now it's spread all over the middle east. If they aren't engaged in terrorism they are funding it.

I read an online post today about Koran verses that call for beheadings and cutting fingers off of non believers. The guy questioned if the ones we call radical islam are actually the normal practicing muslims and the so called peaceful ones are slackers? I think he got it right. Something our government and those in the EU can't seem to understand. The only thing governments seem to have learned is that after an attack you don't waste a crisis...you take away more freedoms from the law abiding to "save them".

If we want to stop them we need to remember what works and all we need to do is look to Israel for that. When something happens they hit back quickly and they hit back hard, very hard. Europe needs to deal with the muslim problem now before it gets worse and dealing with it doesn't mean abandoning parts of your country to them as "no go" zones where shariah rules. I wish a MO member from Europe would chime in as I'd like to hear from across the pond and not from US media or the internet.

It's all leading up to what the good book says in Revelations. Plain and simple.

Be prepared.

Or not.

It's coming regardless.

That's coming sometime John but I don't know if it's in my lifetime or 1000 years from now. One should still be prepared.

I do think the next world war will be muslim against all others. It won't be until they have more population and power though. Right now a war like that would not last long. The name Mohammed was the top used male name in England last year. They are growing and they have no goal of assimilating in any way shape or form. They even say this so I'm not sure why anyone finds it surprising.

Sweden's 55 no go zones:
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/s...l-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/

For students of violence and punishment remember the most important fact of all...It was directed at the PRESS !! Powers that be MUST 'PUT A SPIN' on it .... I belive this type of "Terror" was planned way, way, higher up as one more softing up incident. .Shall I say as a little pearl harbor......???

I don't know how legit this picture is, but I kinda think it's for real, but anyone notice anything about this picture?

qz3l81.jpg

If it's real, looks like the guy is printing.

Aside from the printing, what makes me think it's legit, the two buttons on his coat that would give him access are unbuttoned.

I don't think an anti-gunner would think of that detail if was photoshopped.

The contour does make it look like a gun.

There was an armed individual in the conference room, Stéphane Charbonnier's bodyguard, an experienced officer from the VIP protection squad. One against two (armed with AKs) is not even close to a fair fight.

Back