• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Think you're good with a bow?

Now try to imagine 10,000 equally skilled archers in an actual battle back in the day. :eek::eek:

Definitely a force to be reckoned with.

I'm out of practice now but I used to be a pretty good shot with a longbow but it was primarily from a stationary position shooting at a stationary target. I tried shooting targets thrown in the air but never got very good at it.

While everyone else has been scrambling to buy overpriced ammo, I actually have been slowly building my arrow reserves and the like.

^Yeah, he really puts me in my place for sure.

I am not worthy.

^Yeah, he really puts me in my place for sure.

I am not worthy.

I haven't shot a bow since I was a teen, so all I remember about it is the arrow on the left and the quiver. That part of the video where he demonstrates proper combat archery technique with the arrow on the opposite side of what I learned, was the most interesting to me. Just about everything he did turns hunting and target shooting on it's head. Picture going after deer with your buddies and using those techniques to plant 3 arrows in the vital zone in under 1 second. I doubt anyone could match that even with a semiauto rifle.

It also means our ancient ancestors wouldn't have had a problem feeding the family, or fending off predators. A real eye-opener, for me anyway :) . Could you imagine Hollywood putting this kind of skill in one of those movies about the ancient world?

I bet you wouldn't tell him that if he was holding a bow and 3 arrows

LOL

Man...those archer guys are real haters....

Back