• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Great lookin boomsticks @SlugsForThugs ...
I need to post my "BOOM stick", My g/f bought me a 10ga single shot last year...

DSCN0821_zps43b992d5.jpg

Red is 12ga, Green is 10ga

DSCN0822_zps0b28fd4d.jpg

Here is another shot of my 1200

DSCN0825_zps3645aa20.jpg

Yeah I know. ... it's not a mossy:(
But plan to make a bullpup out of it in the end. Just think it looked better in a remmy than a mossy from the conversion. Plus I couldn't really find a mossy cheap enough to use for the conversion. :D

The Marlin Model 1898 12 Ga. Pump Shotgun I inherited from my Dad. He bought this off a local farmer before the War, hunted for a bit, then sometime in the 50's he got soured on hunting and firearms, I think the War had a lot to do with that. This got cleaned up, and cached above our garage until the Summer of 1986 when a 15 year old Me bugged him to drag it out into the light of day again. I think the last time I fired it was circa 1988-ish?
I did a bit of online searching a few years back and got it sussed out that this shotgun was made circa 1902. It is full choke with 30" barrel.
Mark

Don't worry. Pics will b coming soon once I order the bullpup kit.....
Its an easy conversion and just takes about an hour to do but at the price of 300 for the kit. So I'll shop around for a bit to see if I can get a deal somewhere.

Bad/incomplete photo of my latest purchase. 1936 Remington Model 11 (Three-Shot "The Sportsman" version) 16 gauge Auto-Loading Shotgun. Just bought this three days before Christmas. Got to fire it first time this last Monday and it performed flawlessly!!!
Mark

Back