• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Pistol Caliber Carbine & Handgun pairs ..... show em !

tattooo

.30-06
5bff7ac329b987a37c5bd5f078a41da1.jpg

Here's my PX4 Storm .40 & CX4 Storm .40 ......

I have several 9mm stuff.

But none with interchangeable magazines.

It isn't a deal breaker for me either. I just think it's neat that you can buy 1 mag and use them in different guns. That's sure to help some with logistics.

I'm not above hi point.

Matter of fact, I'd kinda like to have a hipoint carbine with the ati stock that looks similar to the storm, but I'm not sure they're still making those anymore.

I want a cx4 storm to pair up with my Glock 19 badly. I know they will not share mags, not a deal breaker for me.

Not a lot. My uncle has one I've shot some.

It shoots pretty good.

The drawback is the low cap mags and loading them more than shooting them.

I've heard of ones that hit good, and have heard crazy stories about the warrenties, and if its all a guy can get then killer.

The mag fit was the worse thing about his and the carbine has the worst sproing in gun world , might have just been his

I would totally go for a 10mm upper that would share mags with my 29..... It would be too much damn 10mm reloading but I bet it would make a mean pistol cartridge upper

I have never
I have never played with a mech tech, but have been fascinated by them ever since I got the Glock bug.

A 10 mm mech tech set up and a Glock 20 is mean pistol caliber firepower.

Back