• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sweet Cheese Us.... <vid>

With all the barrel sweeps I was waiting for someone to get shot by one of the other loonies apparently crocked on 'shrooms (I'm guessing ;))... :rolleyes:

Unsafe idiots like this give us safe shooters a bad rap... :mad:

I don't know if you noticed but they were a bunch of lefties... maybe that had something to do with it? o_O ;) Right-brain thinking or something? :p

With all the barrel sweeps I was waiting for someone to get shot by one of the other loonies apparently crocked on 'shrooms (I'm guessing ;))... :rolleyes:

Unsafe idiots like this give us safe shooters a bad rap... :mad:

I don't know if you noticed but they were a bunch of lefties... maybe that had something to do with it? o_O ;) Right-brain thinking or something? :p
Ease up on the lefties eh!! Left hand or right hand...those dumb@sses need some instruction...or medication or something. WTH???:confused:

Nothing better than watching jack@sses video themselves and prove my Pa right....you can't fix stupid.

Uhmmm... yeah.

At least there was an American Flag, I'll give'm 1/4 point for that.

I'll throw in another 1/4 point for the beard, But with all the deductions they are still in the red.

I made it 46 seconds before I couldn't watch any more. That right there is the result of generations of inbreeding.

I've seen that before. Can't bring myself to watch it again. I think I lasted a minute before I was utterly disgusted....asshats.

I couldn't watch it all. Profanity and stupidity did it for me.

These kids should have been whooped a little more as children. Or maybe have had their games and consoles confiscated, or role models that aren't burn outs. I don't know, they're almost sureal in their stupidity.

Oh yeah, as CaddmannQ asked, did anyone get shot?

No one got shot but there was some questionable muzzle and trigger discipline. I kept clicking ahead waiting looking for the point and soon realized they had no point, the whole video was the same. It did end with the shirtless guy wrapped in a flag running around the field.

Based on my experience growing up where I did, as soon as I see a guy in jeans with his shirt off I know no good can come up it. I know that is being judgemental a but experience has proven that theory correct to me repetitively.

Back