• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Canadian Members...Have you signed Petition E-111?

cmcdonald

Boating Accident Victim
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
If you haven't signed, you need to. It is open for signing until the afternoon of May 7th, 2016.

https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-111

http://calibremag.ca/e-petition-e-111-the-ar-15-awakens/

This is an official E-petition on the Government of Canada, House of Commons website.

This petition is to return the AR15 from its current restricted status back to non-restricted.

Only 21,000+ signatures so far which is poor. It's good if you judge by other official petitions as it has more than any other.

Whether or not this petition is successful is actually irrelevant. This is about making our voices heard and showing the powers that be, that we won't have our rights eroded any further by this new liberal circus for a government.

If enough of us get off our duffs and make the effort to sign, write letters and send email to our elected representatives it is possible to turn things around and possibly enjoy the relaxing of our current regulations.

Primarily, for most of us...it's the ridiculous firearms classification system and the onerous rules surrounding firearms transport by already vetted, approved and licensed owners.

Sign the petition whether you think it affects you or not. Believe me, if it doesn't today...it will tomorrow.

Last edited:
PS-spread the word among your friends and family. Whether they own firearms or not.

Thank you for doing the right thing and getting the word out.

Thank you for doing the right thing and getting the word out.
Thanks John...so far, all I hear is crickets...

The petition also lists signers from other countries...so please, by all means...be my guest sir!

Sorry, I tried.

checkbox "I am a Canadian citizen or a resident of Canada."

I couldn't submit the petition, at least truthfully.

Sorry, I tried.

checkbox "I am a Canadian citizen or a resident of Canada."

I couldn't submit the petition, at least truthfully.
Oh well...good try John.

The firearms association I belong to boasts an 80,000 strong membership...and we have several million gun owners as well.

It's no wonder we are drowning in gun control up here.

Oh well...good try John.

The firearms association I belong to boasts an 80,000 strong membership...and we have several million gun owners as well.

It's no wonder we are drowning in gun control up here.
Just a shameless bump....the deadline for signatures is Saturday, May 7th.

Back