• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Movie suggestions.

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Thought a thread where we can recommend movies, or series would be interesting. After all, we are for the most part, like minded around these parts.

Hell on Wheels was great, couldn't get enough.

Longmire not bad at all.

DareDevil has been going well.

Parks and Recreation on the lighter side and was really fun and enjoyable.

The 100 was pretty cool but there's only two seasons. It's scifi and not bad.

On the DC side,
Arrow
The Flash

Both are ok. Sometimes trite but ok.

Gotham was good.

Turn. Man I wish another season of that would come out! It's about the espionage of George Washington and the civilians involved and code and double agents and a simple cabbage farmer who father was a loyalist. A must watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am loving "Better Call Saul" which is the story about the "Breaking Bad" lawyer, Saul Goodman, before he became Saul. Bob Odenkirk is the star.
Find it on AMC Monday nights.
images
images

I am loving "Better Call Saul" which is the story about the "Breaking Bad" lawyer, Saul Goodman, before he became Saul. Bob Odenkirk is the star.
Find it on AMC Monday nights.
images
images

I never watched Breaking Bad.
Better Call Saul is one of my favorites!

I never watched Breaking Bad.
Better Call Saul is one of my favorites!
Here is my advice to you. Get the DVD set of BB from the library and fast-forward to every scene that has Saul, Mike or Tuco in it. That will be perfectly distilled for you and worth your while. Tell me if I'm wrong.

I need something to watch. Something on Netflix.

I need something with some retribution but I'm not into language or gratuitous violence and gore.

Hmm, let me add some context. I need to watch something where the good guy(s) win.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I need something to watch. Something on Netflix.

I need something with some retribution but I'm not into language or gratuitous violence and gore.

Hmm, let me add some context. I need to watch something where the good guy(s) win.

Any ideas?
Captain America winter soldier.

I haven't seen anything Fargo, didn't know there was a series so I'll have to look that one up, thanks.

I have not. Is it on Netflix? I think I recall my older daughter talking about it.

Not sure. I don't have netflix. It was on hbo for a while, so anytime it was on, I watched it.
I know sniper saw it.... :thumbsup:

@LAZY EYED SNIPER

Back