• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smith & Wesson

S&W 617 Target Champion & S&W 686 Target Champion
IMG_1297_zpsfgmyv8uz.jpg

Amazing set. Really unbelieveable, and quite unusual. Congrats.

Might be picking up a Model 66 (no dash) .357 Magnum. 2.5" barrel. Haven't shot it yet but a coworker offered it to me. For a gun built in '75-'76 it sure is in great shape. Any one own one?

I had one that came through my shop around 2006 timeframe.

It didn't collect any dust. I think I kept it about a week and a half maybe before it found a new home.

Might be picking up a Model 66 (no dash) .357 Magnum. 2.5" barrel. Haven't shot it yet but a coworker offered it to me. For a gun built in '75-'76 it sure is in great shape. Any one own one?

BUY IT!!! BUY IT NOW! If it disappoints you I will be glad to buy it from you. One of the prettiest revolvers ever produced in the 20th Century. Is it a round butt?

BUY IT!!! BUY IT NOW! If it disappoints you I will be glad to buy it from you. One of the prettiest revolvers ever produced in the 20th Century. Is it a round butt?
It's locked up at work right now. This is not the actual revolver but a pic I "stole" from the internet.s&w mod 66.png Feels really nice in my hand. I'll get to shoo it this weekend. Always wanted a revolver and this one kinda fell into my lap.

My wife has a few guns that are essentially the same model, but different calibers that used to be her Dads that she inherited.

The nicest is the 38 S&W (38 short). It's still in the original box, has all the paperwork and is 98% plus if I were grading it. There are a few minor flash rust spots that could probably be buffed out easily. In looking at it, probably hasn't even had a box of shells fired through it. It's one of the nicest condition 50 year old revolvers as one could probably or realistically find since "condition is everything".

The 38 Special on the other hand, has been well used. It was her Dads HD/SD gun. It's still on guard duty matter of fact watching over the same house as it has for the last 30 years.

View attachment 8103 View attachment 8104
View attachment 8105 View attachment 8106
View attachment 8107
View attachment 8108
Wow. Love that Terrier.

I have come very close to getting an M&P 22. Please start a thread on the Range Report.

Picked up another S&W M&P22.
This time it is a full size.
12 rnd mag model
This should be as accurate as the 22Compact model
and eat any ammo like the compact..

Private sale, I think I did good at $250.

Yeah, I think you did good too. That's a nice looking 22.

I picked this up a few weeks back. Model 629-5 Trail Boss # 126/500 for RSR Distributors.

It is a handful even with the Magna-Porting.

Back