• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your beverage of choice?

For me its pretty much iced tea all the time. Once in awhile I will take some ordinary vodka, mixed or straight, for medicinal purposes.

But I don't get along much with brewed beverages or whiskeys. Something about that stuff just gives me a headache after the second shot.

Still, I'll take a drop of anything once in a blue moon, but I can't drink enough of anything such I could say that I really have a favorite.

Recently I tried some Angry Orchard hard cider, and for a modern commercial food product I was very pleased.

My wife and my friends will get most of this because I really can't tolerate much alcohol. There's this tight spot in my brain that it doesn't want to get through without a lot of pain.

But I thought it was pretty tasty.1468333702526-562802347.jpg

Pricey, but great. A six pack is over $60.00. Its $20.00 a bottle in a Tap House here in Tidewater, Va.
Can you get the 60 or 90 Minute IPA? Both are also pretty darn good and priced better.

IPA's all taste like cat piss to me. My friends keep telling me I just need to drunk a few and I will start to like them. I've tried but just can't

I picked up some Not Your Father Vanilla Cream Ale. Not bad but you definitely wan't it COLD, else it has a bitter taste.

I'm still liking the Hard Ciders. Tried this one over the 4th and it was pretty good:

20160701_125403_resized.jpg

IPA's all taste like cat piss to me. My friends keep telling me I just need to drunk a few and I will start to like them. I've tried but just can't

...scratches head and wonders why you know what cat piss tastes like... :giggle:

It's hot 'n muggy today, so some mint julep was just the thing to help cool off...

2016-07-30 15.51.56.jpg

1 teaspoon sugar muddled with a mint sprig in 1 Oz water, mixed with 4 Oz Kentucky bourbon, then pour it all over crushed or chopped ice...

The world's strongest beer, dubbed Snake Venom, contains a massive 67.5 per cent alcohol by

volume, costs nearly $100 to buy and should be consumed in tiny doses, its Scottish makers say.

Snake Venom is the product of Scottish brewery Brewmeister, which has upped the ante from its previous record-holding concoction, the 65 per cent ABV Armageddon (vodka, by comparison, is typically 80 proof, or 40 per cent alcohol).

The brewery decided to manufacture an even stronger beer after some customers complained its first attempt was too weak, Scotland's Daily Record reported.

Brewers Lewis Shand and John McKenzie said they didn't want Armageddon, now the world's second-strongest beer, to have an overwhelming taste, so they made it oily. This time around, they didn't try to disguise the sharp taste of the alcohol in Snake Venom.

"The alcohol is very strong but the beer still tastes like a beer rather than a spirit. It's hoppy, malty and very pleasant," says the Brewmeister website. Has anyone tried this?

Back