• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

+P .45 auto?

you and your stainless fetish.......

That is hysterical.

I think I only own two stainless guns, and both were bought for me as gifts!

Wait, my Colt Rail Gun is stainless, but it is Cerakoted black. I guess technically that makes three. :)

pfff stainless is way sexier

21730467298_e498c6696c_h.jpg

That is hysterical.

I think I only own two stainless guns, and both were bought for me as gifts!

Wait, my Colt Rail Gun is stainless, but it is Cerakoted black. I guess technically that makes three. :)
I though you bought the CZ yourself ........someboby cares for your ass

LOL! Ok, for what it's worth, the UCII has a stainless slide though it's a black finish.

I though you bought the CZ yourself ........someboby cares for your ass

Oops. Make that four then. I did buy that one a couple years back. It hides in a kitchen cabinet held by a magnet and is out of sight so I forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me that I haven't shot it in almost nine months! ;)

I was able to get some real good MAGTECH .45 Auto +P for .50 cents a round .185 gr. JHP thats pushing 1150 f.p.s. ! You can search for it @ AMMOSEEK

so much doubt and negativity on these boards .......wheres the love ??
We believe in verifiable evidence, crude humor, and the existence of Big Foot. He's out there, lurking, waiting for his moment to strike.

.............1066 f.p.s on average ; over 75% of manufactures stated velocities are over rated - surely I don't have to tell you fellers that .
It cycles my .460 Rowland flawlessly ,.......and I don't like paying Johnny $1.32 cents a round for his .460 magnum loads that go 200 ft per. second faster and kick like a stick of dynamite !!

of corse since I never seen a Bigfoot or a U.F.O Alien - I would have to see the Rowland .460 Magnum ammo run through a chronie to believe it go's 1350 ft. per second ........is that right ??

correction : Johnny no longer charges shipping and handling , so the price per round is down to 1.25 cents each

The Corbon Powrball .45 ACP lists muzzle velocity through a 5" barrel at 1225 FPS. No idea what I'm getting through a 3" barrel. Maybe there are YouTube videos out there...

agreed Oli , the bullet HAS to open up to be effective . I shoot the Magtechs @ 50 cents each for practice. Then , when shooting at Zombiees , I use the .460 Rowland Magnums @ $1.32 each .
My converted Ruger 1911 wont cycle regular 900 f.p.s .45 acp ammo . The +P Magtech @ .50 cents a round is a bargain any way you care to look at it

Back