• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Handgaurd rail pieces

QSmith3

Copper BB
So here's a shot in the dark folks. Long story short I LOVE the look of rifles with the handgaurds that run almost the full length of the barrel and obviously my 715 doesn't. I've searched and search for anything that would work to no avail.
I've heard people do alot with their 715s. So I'm here to see if anyone has the handgaurds off of theirs that they no longer use, want or need that I could buy so I can use them to manufacture longer hand guards.

Let me know! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Or if anyone has the carry handle one and wants to trade handgaurds.

So here's a shot in the dark folks. Long story short I LOVE the look of rifles with the handgaurds that run almost the full length of the barrel and obviously my 715 doesn't. I've searched and search for anything that would work to no avail.
I've heard people do alot with their 715s. So I'm here to see if anyone has the handgaurds off of theirs that they no longer use, want or need that I could buy so I can use them to manufacture longer hand guards.

Let me know! Thanks!

those are the mossberg parts and numbers to what you were asking about. handguards for 715t

Thanks. Last time I spoke to mossberg they told me they wouldn't sell me the parts because of a shortage or something. Maybe I should try again

Back