• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from London, UK

Hello folks,

Been lurking a while but thought I'd join as thinking of getting a Mossberg 535 for wildfowling.

Bit of a pump gun fan having a Benelli Supernova and Browning BPS.

Scrummy

Many thanks Mike! (From another Mike)

Here' my supernova, currently kitted out for Practical Shotgun (24" smoothbore slug barrel and Nordic extension tube) Need to fettle the barrel clamp a little so I can get the tube to sit straighter

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Many Thanks L.E.S. Mainly shoot deer, deer rifles at targets, sporting clays and wing shooting (must do more waterfowling) hence thinking about the 535

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Hello and welcome! I've had only Mossberg shotguns and have been wanting a Benelli.

Many thanks! Iver Johnston, what do you shoot in Ireland?
Hi Scrumbag, I'm farming, so most of my shooting is vermin. Mags and greys mainly, take a rattle at woodies now and then.
Not arable country around where I am, so no big bags, but good sport all the same. Around here, its all walked up rough shooting, pheasent, snipe etc, plus ducks and geese in season.
Do a bit of lamping of foxes, as I've sheep. Tikka T3 in 223 rem.
Since Sept. having a go at English Sporting clays. Some very humbling sessions :D

There are the beginnings of a Practical Shotgun series underway, our licencing laws make it slightly more difficult to get hi cap shotguns, as you need a "restricted" licence to have unplugged mags and to buy slugs. Hope to apply for "restricted" on the Mossberg 500 next time around, or else trade in an AyA under/over I have against an auto Benelli or Stoeger.

Last edited:
Back