• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New metal Mossberg safety from CDM Gear

I have a couple more photos of the CDM safety. This one is the same blue that's become popular with 3Gun. Like the OR3Gun parts.

This is on my 835.

image1.JPG image4.JPG image1.JPG

Last edited:
Sexy color Rossignol but it's to big for my tastes. The Promag is my choice.
That's one well travelled PG - did you install the sights and do they work for you? The set up looks very interesting.

Not sure what you're referencing by "well traveled PG".

I can see how the size of the safety could be a turn off to some. This is the beautiful thing about all the options available! This one suits me and I like it a lot! :)

The sights are factory on some of the 835 vent rib models but they're also sold separately I think on the site. If not, they are listed on Havlins and are less expensive that way too.

I do like these sights a lot. It's been a good set up for me and while it may sound a little strange to have a three dot set like this for shot, it shoots really nice dense patterns at 40 yards plus a little more. It's accurate and it works. Also rather durable. From experience.

Not sure what you're referencing by "well traveled PG".

I can see how the size of the safety could be a turn off to some. This is the beautiful thing about all the options available! This one suits me and I like it a lot! :)

The sights are factory on some of the 835 vent rib models but they're also sold separately I think on the site. If not, they are listed on Havlins and are less expensive that way too.

I do like these sights a lot. It's been a good set up for me and while it may sound a little strange to have a three dot set like this for shot, it shoots really nice dense patterns at 40 yards plus a little more. It's accurate and it works. Also rather durable. From experience.
Rossignol - what I mean by "well travelled pump shotgun" - Like an old friend that you've shared lots of experiences with. The firearm looks like its a companion, not something that is stored in a safe for a day at the range.

Ohhhhh, lol, my bad! Yeah, this one is usually with me when I'm outside. It's a gun I'm very comfortable with and confident in for my needs here.

Hi guys. I received a CDMGear safety from a friend of mine this week. Thank you!

Gold blends very well with the brass shell heads and the wood stock.

So far it is working MUCH better than the factory safety and is very intuitive. Also it seems to involve less stretching of the firing hand to engage the safe condition of the gun (place it in SAFE position).

We will ride with it at work and further evaluate, but I think it will be a hit.

Dang, that looks good on there!

You mention less stretching of the hand, which I had noticed too but for some reason couldn't figure out how to say it so simply. Clear and concise aren't my strong points.

Brad, you shouldn't say that about yourself. In my opinion you are the most gifted wordsmith we have here on the forum.

Hi guys. I received a CDMGear safety from a friend of mine this week. Thank you!

Gold blends very well with the brass shell heads and the wood stock.

So far it is working MUCH better than the factory safety and is very intuitive. Also it seems to involve less stretching of the firing hand to engage the safe condition of the gun (place it in SAFE position).

We will ride with it at work and further evaluate, but I think it will be a hit.

Oh that is sexay!!!!

I made another short video. I'm not talking in it and I don't drop the phone. Just shows the profile and function. It's actually a GIF and it loops 3 times so you don't even have to watch the whole thing. And I didn't mess it up. This time.

I made another short video. I'm not talking in it and I don't drop the phone. Just shows the profile and function. It's actually a GIF and it loops 3 times so you don't even have to watch the whole thing. And I didn't mess it up. This time.

BRAD, THATS THE SAMNE KIND I HAVE ON MY 930 SPX, GOOD JOB.
IT DOES MAKE A BIG DIFFERANCE, THANKS.

Back