• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Prepare to freak out in California

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
Right now Gavin Newsom is being prepped as our new democrat liberal governor and he's heavily on board with the legal marijuana, the gun grab nazis, more big government, and making big headaches for Donald Trump.

Trump of course is not on board with any of that.

Now I understand that our potus and our exalted Senatoress Dianne Feinstein are discussing something and I have a real good feeling of what it is.

Donald is telling her (in my imagination) "Diane, America just wasn't ready for its first female president, but California is absolutely ready for its first female governor and I am probably looking at her."

I know it sounds improbable based on her history as an anti Gunner, but maybe President Trump can buy her off of that high horse.

The thing is, she's no more honest than any other politician and is more interested in her Elite status as a rich human being than any difficult social progress she might work at.

With that in mind I can imagine her gun position softening if she had the right carrot dangling. I know she is not for the legal marijuana, and I don't think she is really that interested in big government compared to her own self-interests.

I imagine her fortunes have risen lately (just as mine have) as a result of the stronger Market. She has Trump to thank for that you know.

She also knows that if we were to have truly open borders (as Hillary espoused) we will quickly be overrun beyond recovery. California is already in that situation but they are somehow managing to ditch and dodge and cover up the fact.

She's also the privy to more intelligence information than the norm. That's a good reason of why Trump is going to her, and how he might be able to use her to bring California more into the fold.

Cadd, you smokin' that medical maryjane out there? Don't bogart it now...remember...puff, puff, pass. :gimme5:

Feinstein isn't ever going to ease up on her scary gun philosophy. At least not until she's dead. If Trump thinks that then he too is smoky green leafy stuff. Kalifornia keeps pushing buttons in hopes the US will invade, take over all the debt and rebuild (like we did with a multitude of other countries).

Donald is telling [Senatoress Dianne Feinstein] (in my imagination) "Diane, America just wasn't ready for its first female president, but California is absolutely ready for its first female governor and I am probably looking at her."

Cadd, I must have missed the story of your last skateboard crash. How bad was your head injury? Are you healing OK?

upload_2017-4-18_8-40-33.jpeg

Okay you guys. I know it sounds totally crazy. But politics makes strange bedfellows and many a politician has changed their stripes.

Also remember that while Feinstein is a gun hater in public she is also a gun owner in private. Just like Hillary she's going to have her public opinions and her private opinions. There is her public diatribe on one hand and on the other hand you have the truth.

I'm just telling you guys that if Diane Feinstein becomes the governor of California you should not be surprised at all.

As for smoking, I was a cigar guy. The last time I lit up it was this Churchill (my friend at work had a baby) last spring at the Rifle Club, and I didn't smoke much of it.
20160309_105745-1.jpg
I did it once when out fishing last year as well.

So I have tried to smoke exactly twice, since I officially quit on April 2, 2008. I really don't like it anymore, and as a consequence I have not been a smoker for nine years.

Anyhow, if you guys think that stranger things have not happened, than a deal between Feinstein and Trump, you haven't been following politics.

Dianne Frankenschtein is a crazed zealot, there is no doubt, but she also has an IQ of about 140 which sort of puts her in the Evil Genius category. She is no dummy and I think that she will figure out which side the bread is buttered on.

Cant be good. At all.

I did not really mean to imply it would be good for guns or Calif. Only that the freak show you know already, is primed to go into orbit. Trump was a twist that caught the snoozing world off guard, but it might not be the twist of the century.

Haven't I chastised you about Feinstein before, Cadd? :rolleyes: And I call BS on your/her 140 IQ claim!!! ;)

For the record, I am totally FOR the feds moving MJ into the class 3 (or 4 or 5) of drugs which doesn't necessarily decriminalize it but gives it a "legal" use. I don't agree with the high and mighty whitehairs at all on this one... :mad:

drugschedule.JPG

Well Bob, I don't like her and I don't respect her, but she has managed to fool people into voting for her for over 30 years, even though she really doesn't believe in the things that she always convinces them that she does believe in. This is obvious from some of her actions but the voters haven't caught on to that, or really they just don't care.

The marijuana thing is a huge $$$ issue here, but half the people still don't want it. Those who do are more vocal and they are getting their way.

Do you folks think California is a nut house now? I wonder every day what it's going to become.

I know some people who should not drive a car. Their heads have just never been in the right place for that kind of responsibility.

I know people who should never drink liquor. Some of them have been lucky and some of them have made a mess of their lives because of it.

Based on this, I'm pretty certain that there are people who should never smoke marijuana. (insert photo of Snoop Dogg here) I'm very happy that we won't be putting them in prison for this, but I don't see an increasing use among people (who often already have real problems to solve in their lives) as a positive thing for our society.

I'm hoping that since they've made it legal here, some of the gangster glamour will fall off of it, and use will go down.

. . . Kalifornia keeps pushing buttons in hopes the US will invade, take over all the debt and rebuild (like we did with a multitude of other countries).

Well that's a thought that I'd never entertained before. :confused:

I'd like to read the basis behind that theory.

I'd also like to know why my smart phone keeps changing the text size when I'm dictating to it.

And how do you turn that damn function off?

I know it sounds improbable based on her [Feinstein's] history as an anti Gunner, but maybe President Trump can buy her off of that high horse.

I'm sure she is looking forward to that.
index.php

[I just had to try it.]

By the way, if you've followed the recent news, you'll see that the Democrats are booing Feinstein off the stage for her lack of Anti-trump vitriol.

She is now refusing to call for his ouster. She's backpedaling.

There's something she wants and she's not going to get it without becoming a populist.

I think that in America you can only get so far by representing ideals and ideas. At some point you need to represent actual people.

Feinstein has distanced herself from three-quarters of the male voters in the state. They didn't put her into office but so far they haven't bothered to put her out of it.

I think the writing on that wall has finally focused on her visual cortex.

Well that's a thought that I'd never entertained before. :confused:

I'd like to read the basis behind that theory.
Nothing to read here, Cad. Just the musings of a madman... Besides, if you were to open this book you be scarred for life.

But if you look at our history, every country we've ever invaded has had billions poured into it, their infrastructure rebuilt and they come out better in the long run. Isn't that what Kalifornia needs?

Don't worry, Feinstein supports/supported higher taxes and regulation of pipe tobacco and premium cigars. She will be the nanny that helps you breathe better... :rolleyes:

I will breathe better when San Francisco falls off into the ocean and all their smog quits blowing down to Clovis

Don't believe everything you read in the funny papers, but you can believe these statistics:

Only the United States (combined) then China, Japan, Germany, and the UK have a bigger economy than California. Things are humming here. In spite of our upscale boutique kommunist government, we're still somehow economically bigger than France and set to overtake Germany and UK. (Germany's immigrant problem is killing them and the UK isn't much better off.)

With 40m people we have a per capita gdp of $64k. That's 10% more than the US per capita, and more than nearly every other nation including wealthy Switzerland; and only exceeded by the top 14 Nations in the world (which are most really either tiny Tax Havens for the wealthy, or ridiculously rich Oil States like Kuwait.)

France is the closest Nation to our economic output but they require 56% more workers to achieve that.

Since most all of the physical labor in California is done by Mexicans (51% of the state is now non-white & 75% of our labor force is ethnically Mexican) does this mean that French people are lazier than Mexicans?

:p

Nope not for a minute.

What it means here is that the white people who run California are way more productive than the French people, who mostly tend to produce graft and corruption.

It's so bad in France right now that they're probably going to wind up with a communist president this election.

We could save them a lot of time just by sending them or our governor.

Back