• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Home Security - Smart Door Bell

We have the "RING"...a video doorbell where you can see and talk to any visitor...or thief...via your smart phone.

And they just came out with a motion sensor light with camera...we ordered three.

{ Just another asymmetric layer of security for our bunker...besides the Shepard, ADT, Trip Wires, Dead Fall Pits, Claymore Mines, and integrated Razor Wire on the perimeter...and the two crazy people in the house with guns and ammo stacked deep. :rolleyes: }

We have the "RING"...a video doorbell where you can see and talk to any visitor...or thief...via your smart phone.

And they just came out with a motion sensor light with camera...we ordered three.

{ Just another asymmetric layer of security for our bunker...besides the Shepard, ADT, Trip Wires, Dead Fall Pits, Claymore Mines, and integrated Razor Wire on the perimeter...and the two crazy people in the house with guns and ammo stacked deep. :rolleyes: }

What? No moat with alligators??? I never expected you to cheap out! ;)

These days every little advantage helps. My son has a video doorbell, not sure what kind, and I will soon.

Back