• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Just picked up another Mossberg.
A crown grade 500 Deer and Field Combo, with honey satin wood walnut stock! Unfired.
20 Guage with 26" barrel with accu-choke tubes and a 24" rifled slug barrel. Was offered a deal I couldn't resist.

Serial # V039 XXXX

:)

Just a update my 835 UM 331 was made in Early 1997 according to Mossberg. I knew I had it for a long time I just didn't remember when my dad bought it for me.

We're noticing more auctions and ads that state the year of the Mossberg for sale. Before this project we never saw anyone state the age of the gun. So it looks like this data is getting around ;)

Mossberg 590: SN: L758xxx - Purchased new in 1993 or 1994 - It came with a bayonet leg and a heat shield - I think that I paid around $160 for it as I had my FFL at that time.

Mossberg Shockwave: SN: V0614xxx - Purchased new on 10 Jul 17

Mossberg Shockwave: SN: V0621xxx - Purchased new on 10 Jul 17

Can't remember if i ever did an update on getting my serial # info but i'm still unable to get mossberg or the martinezn contact to reply to me. I do see the all the emails in my inbox of other people having luck tho. I tried the martinez contact last month and can't remember when i contacted Mossberg but i attempted both Mossberg and martinez before that a year or so prior, whenever my first post was. Anyway, i'm chalking it up to they just don't like me lol or maybe terrible luck. Maybe there's someone else out there with the same problem so i guess it's worth mentioning. Not only do i not get an answer i don't even get a reply which seems odd. Moving on, if i ever cross paths with someone with clout at Mossberg or perhaps even a knowledgeable gypsy in the future i'll be sure to ask them but for now i'm done with it.

Happy Shooting

Back