• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Shooter and all of M.O.! We had an early morning thunderstorm roll through so I guess I will be mowing again in a few days.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Well if this week hasn't been gruesome enough, my sister and brother-in-law both taken ill, my wife's oldest cat died yesterday. We had the granddaughters over for a wake and a little cat funeral.

My mom's funeral is arranged for Thursday morning, and I've been busy trying to make all the arrangements. I've already moved most of her possessions into my garage, I've arranged for the funeral and the preacher and the headstone and the obituary and flowers & notices.

I'm hoping that things have calmed down enough today that I will be able to get my wife out for some pistol practice.

I'm also trying to plan the next modifications to the experimental electric boat, but I'm going to get my granddaughters out fishing once before I tear into it again.

I also should teach them to shoot the .380 automatics. They should be able to handle those OK.

Good Morning.

once_per_day.png

I'm not totally locked into my routine--twice a year a take a break to change the batteries in my smoke detector.

from https://xkcd.com/1853/

Good morning Mossberg Owners. We have. Been at the lake since Thursday. The weather was good, we finally took a boat ride, and today we go back to Tulsa.

Have a great day and be safe.

I am happy to report that my mom passed this afternoon and is no longer suffering.

She was bound to a wheelchair for years, and she had had enough of it. She told us all about a week ago, and she went to bed.

She will rest in the old pioneer's cemetery, with my father, the veterans of several wars, and a host of sturdy folks who were the first settlers to turn this land.

I only "Liked" that post because you are no longer bound to watch her suffer. She is in a better place. God Bless her, Cad, and your family.....

Thank you Ripjack. I do understand the limitations of the Forum so I don't worry about such things.

I spent three days moving my mom's furniture and cleaning out her old place. I basically made all the funeral arrangements and everything's ready to go and I'm exhausted.

I bought me a new pocket knife to console myself, as it were, and now I'm kicking back with an Angry Orchard and trying to decide what to work on next.

I have a new clutch ready to put in my motorcycle. I have serious power improvements online for the Electric motorboat. I have a new pocket knife to customize. I bought a Nibbler and I'm about ready to cut the roof off of my old car and start on the Roadster.

My wife wants to remodel the kitchen, I want to remodel the bathroom, and I'm still not done remodeling the garage.

I'm going to set up a Gantry so I can hoist my boat and my cars and that kind of stuff, and it's going to have an awning over it like a big carport.

I've got a lot of stuff to think about and I'm exhausting myself again just writing it all down.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Well if this week hasn't been gruesome enough, my sister and brother-in-law both taken ill, my wife's oldest cat died yesterday. We had the granddaughters over for a wake and a little cat funeral.

My mom's funeral is arranged for Thursday morning, and I've been busy trying to make all the arrangements. I've already moved most of her possessions into my garage, I've arranged for the funeral and the preacher and the headstone and the obituary and flowers & notices.

I'm hoping that things have calmed down enough today that I will be able to get my wife out for some pistol practice.

I'm also trying to plan the next modifications to the experimental electric boat, but I'm going to get my granddaughters out fishing once before I tear into it again.

I also should teach them to shoot the .380 automatics. They should be able to handle those OK.

Good grief Cadd, I am sorry to hear of this extra burden put on you and your family during this time. I wish your daughter and husband a speedy recovery. I think some quality time with grandpa is just what the granddaughters need to help them over the bump. Wouldn't hurt grandpa either. Maybe Judy could join as well.

Best wishes for you my friend.

Morning all its 330am heading out to north ga. Its a 5 hour ride. Meet ex wife for a round of sporting clays then go see youngest daughter for lunch. Load up and back home to Bama by supper time. Long day ahead.

Good morning Mossberg Owners. Another hot and humid day in store for us. The heat isn't the culprit, it's the humidity. Yesterday we reached 95 with 69% humidity, more if that today only a couple of degrees warmer.

Well I got a grave marker ordered from my mom today. She's going to have a matching bronze plaque just like dad's. I could have got a chunk of granite for half as much but I wanted it to match and nobody wanted me to take up Dad's marker and replace it.

I'm having a tough time with the eulogy. There's a lot to tell and I'm trying to whittle it down to the complementary and important parts.

It's been over 100 degrees every day here but the humidity is extremely low, on the order of three or four percent.

The Mosquito Abatement people are releasing millions of sterile mosquitoes here to try and combat the influx of pests.

Good morning.
I just realized that the years of my age just passed the inches of my height. So I am older than I am tall.
Some how that seems significant, but I am not sure why.
I think I might be a better person for that, but I won't rub it in, Shorty.

Back