• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

*VIDEO* - Water Monkey Blowing Division Lead!

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
USPSA local match I was able to attend. Took out the Wilson Combat XTAC 9mm 1911 and competed in single stack division minor.

Did.... OK most of the stages. Gun shoots low for me so I'm sending back the slide for a smaller front sight. Caused me to "nick" a few hostages in 3 stages causing some beat down in my score. Literally an inch higher and I'm hitting solid bad guy. Frustrating.

But... I still could have came in 1st or second if it wasn't for operator error... did not engage a target and shot another target twice by mistake.... last damn stage too.

Well, I looked good shooting so there's that! Interesting events including shooting in a cooper's tunnel. Gun shoots much faster than the old Dan Wesson 45ACP.

Water Monkey

Just to get up into the top few slots is an achievement on its' own.

You have came a long way in a short time.

Thanks for posting WM. It's great that you show the good and where you need to improve. You always seem to be out there "doing it"...I tip my hat.

Thanks for posting WM. It's great that you show the good and where you need to improve. You always seem to be out there "doing it"...I tip my hat.
Just to get up into the top few slots is an achievement on its' own.

You have came a long way in a short time.
Nice shootin`!

Thanks. I like to shoot :) problem is I like to shoot everything so I'm not truly focused on one thing (pistol, rifle, shotgun)

I need to work on my grip for speed shooting with precision. Need that front sight to lock back into place for the follow up shots.

My transitions between targets is getting faster. I've been working on that.

That front sight has me shooting an inch low at 7-10 yards so I had to float the front sight consciously which was a pain.

Gonna call Wilson tomorrow.

Found a neat new camera called aimcam. Real pov point of sight perspective. Probably gonna sell my current set up and move on to that if Black Friday is a merciful diety.

Back