• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cam pics

@John A heres one of the small spots no prep other than a light rakeing at an intersect of 3 game trails opened it up some and spread this mix about a week ago. It came up spotty not alot of sun in there but just enough to give em a reason to slow down a couple minutes and have a snack.PICT0003 (11).JPGPICT0017 (13).JPG
I was pretty happy for this pic have seen this momma and 2 fawns before pretty cool. Shes kept them well hidden.

That sounds like a pretty good seed.

I have several places I could plant it up on the hill. I'll try to see if my local tractor supply has any.

Love seeing those pics. I like watching nature in action.

View attachment 16602 here she goes again. I don't know why this heifer such a bully. If I could figure away to mark her I think I'd consider taking her out when season opens.

You probably won't have to mark her.

Just wait until she rears up like Trigger on the Lone Ranger when another deer is around LOL

Is there any legal problem shooting a deer with a paintball gun?

I don't know of any.

But I wouldn't want to do it while sitting in the same tree stand that I would be hunting out of.

That would certainly make one leary of the place.

Excerpt from a whitetail habit article. Never to old to learn:

Female deer also establish a peck order and display aggressive behavior. Does, like bucks, use the ear drop, hard look, and sidle body language. However, since they don’t have antlers, they use their front feet to determine their dominance. If the preliminary body-language threats are not effective, the dominant doe lunges at her adversary and then strikes out with one or both front fee. As a last resort, the fighting does stand up on their hind legs and slash out at each other with both front feet. Their sharp hooves are wicked weapons, and the does do not bluff or fight mock battles. Injuries do occur. When one or the other has had enough and is willing to give ground to the victor, the fight ends. Fawns duplicate the aggressive behavior of does, and bucks that have shed their antlers have been observed fighting with their forefeet.

Went for a walk this morning its been storming all night and was very foggy early. When fog broke some critters were moving. Sorry for my blurry cell phone but have a zoom in. Im trying to hide from turkeys in a white t shirt behind a lil fig tree with no leaves on it. Lol20171010_091721-1.jpg 20171010_091620.jpg 20171010_091551-1.jpg

...Sorry for my blurry cell phone but have a zoom in. Im trying to hide from turkeys in a white t shirt behind a lil fig tree with no leaves on it. Lol

This is the turkey-eye view of Dj trying to hide.
images

Great cover, Buddy! ;)

DJ, the nitecam pics are amazing.

The only Wildlife I see around my house is doves nesting in the eaves and flying geese overhead & the occasional possum or mouse.

Otherwise just domestic dogs and cats and fish.

Well i pretty much said im off hogs and onto deer for now. I had put a cam up on friday at one of my fav stands. Went and checked it today il be dadgum a big flippin sow. She got two choices move or die. Id prefer she just move on. I plan on getting deer serious pretty quick.20171023_192334.jpg

So I got to feel that you don't lack for dog food out there where you live
. . .

Back