• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

aquila mini shot shell

But you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. When I first started buying them, they were $20 for the buckshot. Maybe the price will come down as more people buy them and Aguila steps up production. They are great for the Mossberg Shockwave.

I just checked and the shipping is 16.29 I am in maine so a box of shells 7/8 rifled slug 20 rounds is 32.34 1.61 a round

Yeah they suck, A double “S” that company. I asked them once why they charge $14.29 for 1 box of 22lr Ammo and the lady said that’s what Ups charges them and that’s what there passing along to there customers!! I won’t give them $.01 of my money. They are a Ripp off!!!!!!

Midway charged me $12.42 shipping for one box, Ammo Freedom charged me $12.49 for 3 boxes, and Outdoor Limited charged $15.20 for 3 boxes. Hopefully they will become more available in the local gun stores or big box stores like Cabela's and Academy.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the mini shells? I bought the Mini-Clip, and now I can't find the ammo.

Ghmann is right that's all I see at the moment also aint none cheap plus shipping which is almost the price of the ammo for me box of slugs 19.99 turns to 37.16 they have#0 buck for49.99 for 50 and #9 bird for 34.50 before shipping when I first got some I thought this is great but its too expensive to shoot grandkids go right thru these even the girls like shooting because they are kinda easy on them but I hope they kinda come back on the market

Actually, it looks like Cabela's has them in stock for $17.99, free shipping with promo code 7HOLIDAY

Back