• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anybody got 6.5mm Creedmoor ??????

tHeLoneGunner

Copper BB
I see a lot of posts on all of the other flavors, I ordered the light chassis chambered in 6.5mm creedmoor, but am having a hard time finding anyone with experience shooting it anybody here have one ?
7def8316bcef7095d1d2af89b8eade0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is a fine looking firearm. I don't have a Mossberg chassis rifle, but I have several other brand rifles in 6.5 Creedmoor. You will really like the cartridge. I'm sure that you will really like the rifle also.

I have an MVP Predator Varmint in .223/5.56 and it is excellent. I need to look into getting one like you are getting. I had not seen one until your post today.

That is a fine looking firearm. I don't have a Mossberg chassis rifle, but I have several other brand rifles in 6.5 Creedmoor. You will really like the cartridge. I'm sure that you will really like the rifle also.

I have an MVP Predator Varmint in .223/5.56 and it is excellent. I need to look into getting one like you are getting. I had not seen one until your post today.
They're on sale at cabelas right now for 999 with the bi-pod, aluminum body and fluted bolt and I want a long range rifle pretty bad...thanks for the reply !!!

They're on sale at cabelas right now for 999 with the bi-pod, aluminum body and fluted bolt and I want a long range rifle pretty bad...thanks for the reply !!!

That is a bargain. I put almost $3,000 in my 6.5 Creedmoor chassis rifle and it looks almost identical.

I have an MVP LC in .308 and love it....:D

The other guys on the firing line were not too happy about the muzzle brake, so mine now has a suppressor on it, noise and recoil reduction, so win-win.

The only downside to the LC is the short barrel which does limit very long range shooting... most published load data uses a 24'' barrel, but the .308 LC (and i think the 6.5CM) only has 18'', so all your loads will be about 150 fps lower than published.

Back