• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Savage Stevens pump gun dang it.

Yeah DJ it's all about the man behind the trigger.

Nice shootin' there.

I'll see if my 16 gauge can do that when I get it all put together. It's kind of a future project. Earlier I said that it was a winter project but I didn't specify which winter & it's probably not going to be this one. ;)
I believe you gotta know your limitations and know your gear. Those shots at known range on a bench sand bagged is def not same as off hand adrenaline kicking fading light in da bush. Not only should we pray without ceasing i think we should also practice without ceasing.
Get hot on that new shotgun no excuses.

I have two shotguns that work good but I don't have a halberd.

You see the problem here?

I'm having an attack of latent medieval-ism.

Don't get me wrong Bud. Those medieval guys would have enjoyed the hell out of a shotgun.

But to everything there is a season.

Cold weather = more welding.
Warm weather = more fishing
Hot weather = more shooting

I have two shotguns that work good but I don't have a halberd.

You see the problem here?

I'm having an attack of latent medieval-ism.

Don't get me wrong Bud. Those medieval guys would have enjoyed the hell out of a shotgun.

But to everything there is a season.

Cold weather = more welding.
Warm weather = more fishing
Hot weather = more shooting
For the love of all things holy. You and that halberd justbget one. Cold Steel makes decent typically servicable stuff at reasonable price.
https://www.atlantacutlery.com/man-at-arms-sergeants-halberd

Some like glocks some pythons
Fat girls and skinny girls buck or benchmade i support everyone right to choose what they want including halberds if you desire.

LOL . . . My mom used to tell me that I took a good thing and ran it into the ground. DJ you are just witnessing what happens when I get on a roll.

This halberd is about the joy of building something. That's a totally different joy from the joy of repairing somebodys screwed up gun. I'll get around to that Joy later.

Every part of this gun, including the wood and Hardware, will need restoration of some sort. It is a project for many Long Winter nights.

Once I figure out what I'm going to do I will knock out that halberd quickly.

As for now I'm on vacation at the Sea Coast and won't be back at my gun bench for a while. I hired a big German woman to watch the house and make sure my dogs don't kill the gardener.

Well we got back and everyone survived but I lost two tropical fish.

I think that fat German woman poisons them with excess food because my tanks smell terrible.

I have to change some water before my fish start croaking.

Monday I'm going to try to take the boat out fishing but tomorrow I think I will start working on the halberd.

Back