• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Kommunism komes to Kalifornia

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
I'm pretty sure that this is how Khrushchev used to operate and probably his contemporaries still do....

Everybody loved Gerawan farming. They paid on time, checks always cleared you got in, you got out, you got your money & went home.

They were the biggest agricultural operation in the state where agriculture is the largest economy, and in fact the largest part of the world's sixth largest economy (were indeed California an independent sovereign nation, or so they say...)

So when the unions came around and organized everybody, everybody signed up because it was the thing to do if you wanted to look legit. It cost you some money.... but welcome to America, that's how it is... everything costs you some money.

But still it was the highest paid place in the state, and so the union never bothered to come up with a contract, and everybody was happy.

Until now 2 decades later the state of California says that if the farmer and the farm workers do not come up with a contract under the normal Union procedures the state will impose a contract of its own device.

Governor Brown and Kevin De Leon, and our legislators all rubber stamp this, but the district courts overturned it, as clearly being past any reasonable statute of limitations.

They were immediately overruled by the state supreme court with no action of the legislature whatsoever.

Nobody voted. The citizens did not Congress. The three part checks-and-balance system fell completely apart.

But, (as Paul Harvey would say) that's not the end of the story!

Tesla Motors finds itself in the same situation! Well paid workers but no Union Contracts! ...and someone with an axe to grind is claiming the best and the brightest in the whole state (and the business which Brown and DeLeon & most legislators bent over backwards and kissed butt to elevate) is mistreating their workers and needs to be unionized immediately.

Well, Heavens above, The People have spoken! & We can't have any Non-Democratic non sense in this state!

But in Kalifornia, the meaning of the word Democratic has reversed 180° from the marble halls of ancient Greece.

Soon Tesla's will be effectively built by state workers. Working for a company controlled by the state under a union controlled by the state through a contract written by the state authorized by the governor the legislators and the state supreme court and ignored by the young people of California who are all stuck to their PlayStations right now.

Anyhow Khrushchev would be proud of the way Brown is spending his last year in office.

He should just put on the brown shirt and the armband and be done with it.

Tesla will do what many gun owners, and gun manufacturers have done.

Move to a state that's better for them.

Yes, it would cost some money to move that big fancy production facility, and it may even close the doors of the company if they're not generating enough revenue to cover their costs regardless of which way it goes.

Shame on kalifornia.

(yes I said it again).

Even the liberal newspapers are starting to come down on these guys.

If the state decides to force everyone to join a union what are people going to do?

The state of California has told Tesla, it that if they don't agree, the incentives Tesla was getting will go to their competition.

It's quite illegal for politicians to take bribes, but on the other hand they seem to give them out with great regularity.

Threats, extortion, racketeering, bribery... life with Governor Brown is like living in a Hollywood movie.

More of our Democrat Statesman are showing up on the list of guys accused of sexual naughtiness.

And Governor Brown is going ballistic about the fact that he's going to pay a lot more taxes this year under Trump's program. Of course he tells us that we're the ones who will be paying more taxes, but how it works is that he gets to deduct a huge portion of his federal taxes due to our high state taxes.

Under the new plan I will probably pay another $1,000 a year and Brown will pay another $500,000 a year. Feinstein boxer and Pelosi will all find themselves in that same bracket, where the high state taxes they pay aren't really felt because they essentially get a huge rebate from federal tax payers.

This is how California forces the rest of the country to help pay for its social experiments:

We have huge state taxes, but we all get a huge rebate from the federal government.

Guys the politicians here are screaming about Trump's plan to remove the federal deduction on state income tax.

Kind of Ironic that they would go after Elon Musk.

He is one of the greatest proponants of solar power, reduced emissions, etc. (I don't agree with everything he does but he is an interesting guy and a real visionary who is actually doing what he dreams up.) Guess they waited for him to create a pretty good footprint there before they decided it was time.

I'm not sure what can be done there, the voice of reason has been ounumberd and drowned out. That may happen nationally sooner than later if the republicans continue to confuse their left from their right and undermine their own.

The second irony is that so many of the progressives that try to remove the 2A claiming no government would do that to its people are representative and supportive of that very thing. They do not see it as tyranny, they see it as democracy.

Well our Governor Brown is in his last year of office, and he is crowing about the fact that he has squirreled away $13 billion dollars in a conservative looking "rainy day fund."

The Democratic newspapers are making much of this, and how he's so much better than Trump. They sure don't seem to be supporting Oprah either. I think they want Brown for president.

And they don't mention the $425 billion dollar State debt that they cannot pay.

Everybody acts like Brown has done a fabulous thing, but the fact is what he's done is not paid the state's bills, to the tune of $425 billion!

Gee folks, what happens when you don't pay your bills? People want you to run for president? Or do they want to put you in jail?

I just read that the state's total unfunded liability is actually about 1.3 Trillion.

This includes pensions which have not been paid out yet but which the state is projected to owe.

Brown has been actively campaigning to cut those pensions before they actually get paid out.

His claim is that it's not fiscally responsible for the state to do what it promised in the past, and so now it is OK that it should renege on those promises.

Half the state workers in California are Mexicans and they are looking forward to those pensions. So far there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of publicity about what is eventually going to become a serious issue.

Can the government promise you a pension and then decide later that you only get maybe half that much?

The governments these days seem to think they can do anything they want. How can you have a rainy day fund if your debt is more than the fund ? Government double-talk. The government at all levels is made up of loonies .

Since it's not legal for the DMV to ask applicants whether or not they are citizens of the United States, just about any person can get a driver's license here.

And now with the new motor voter registration Bill anyone who gets a driver's license at the DMV will automatically be registered to vote.

This means the state of California will be automatically registering illegal aliens to vote in our elections which has got to violate about 20 laws.

I don't know if it's against the law for the aliens to register to vote but it is most certainly illegal for them to vote.

I'm hoping that, by giving them enough rope, the federal government will be able to put our entire California State Legislature in prison.

It seems to me someone should file a lawsuit immediately. That is what the left does on a daily basis to try to stop everything the government tries to do these days. Your governor is a real nut case in my book. Of course these days most of the left falls into that category.

Well they say that all publicity is good publicity in Hollywood.

90% of this stuff is all publicity-seeking. Ohhhh..... nowadays maybe 99%

Also they are they are passing a law that says employers who follow federal guidelines regarding the hiring and documentation of aliens will be prosecuted under California state law.

You can't ask if someone is an alien. You can't ask if they are a felon. You can't ask what their previous income was.

I believe it's a felony and a $10,000 fine for each instance where you ask somebody, "How much did you make on your previous job?"

That just shows their contempt for capitalism. They hate the idea that employers want the very best employees .

The big problem is they have incarcerated so many people; and they can't afford to feed them and house them forever, so they're going to let them back on society.

Just like their hero Barack Obama.

But they can't get jobs because their resumes are so poor. Instead people are hiring the illegals, who (while being criminals) have not been convicted.

Also you cannot know of their crime, because it's illegal to ask them now; so, under federal law it's illegal to hire an illegal, but under state law it is illegal to ask if an illegal is illegal, therefore every business in the state has to do something immediately to avoid the liability of federal prosecution.

Or state prosecution!

But what?

Well it seems the safest thing would be to chase out all those SOB's who are running the state government.

I don't know if it's against the law for the aliens to register to vote but it is most certainly illegal for them to vote.

About a year and a half ago someone I know submitted the attached. The return address is some courthouse or something but I notice it is missing the city so it probably never made it there. But what is to keep an illegal from simply checking off the "citizenship" and "over 18" boxes as they are already breaking our laws by being here. What the hell the "perjury" even mean, anyway? No comprendo! ;) This was all done online with no ID shown or requested. Whether or not it would be accepted is unknown as he was on the opposite end of the country when he submitted it.

I am thankful I live in a "right to work" state with no state income tax. The problem is all these other "people" coming here looking for lower taxes but also looking for all this "free" stuff which is really hard to get here. They don't realize how hard it is to "make" it in Florida and many return to their home states or territories because they don't like being homeless and there isn't a lot of aid/charity to go around. Needless to say, most of those seeking the freebies most likely voted for the Beast a year ago in November... :mad:

Attachments

• VoterRegistrationReceipt.pdf
    196.7 KB · Views: 3
http://nbc4i.com/2018/01/25/califor...rants-from-providing-straws-unless-requested/

confused-cranston.gif

Back