• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Saw the interview with Lennie James about getting "crossed over "
He did not look or sound happy about it!
Real tired of his character anyway!

Do you recall seeing him in the Jericho series?
I do, I thought he was pretty good in it. Kind of a similar character...somewhat conflicted. I liked the series. Too bad it got cut short.

Just watched this evening's episode. I am just going to say "good riddance" to the character who is obviously going to be leaving. And also, I just wish we could see a scene where that Colt Python is pressed to Negan's forehead and then Rick pulls the trigger. After that, maybe we could get back to battling zombies...instead of humans. Take care. Tom Worthington

Yup, agree on all points above. Except if Negan were killed off....well he's about the only thing giving the show any suspense at all right about now. There's no suspense in Carl's situation, he's a goner. They could have done more with that...but whatever. Haven't been much of a "Coral" fan anyway.

They need to do something about the glaring lack of suspense with the main theme of the show...zombies, and lots of them.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this but I don't recall seeing a single walker killed in the last episode....wut up wit dat? It is a zombie show right?

Oh, does anyone have an idea about the helicopter from a couple episodes ago?

It needs to get back to being a gritty, miniute to minute survival gauntlet. Its become a daytime soap opera where everyone has a full auto suppressed sniper rifle with unlited ammo that sparks off of everthing it hits.

And the damn junk yard people are the Jar Jar Binks of this series.

Despite Negan being a bit one dimensional, he brings a needed air of uneasiness to his scenes that the show has been lacking for too long.

Yet I can't stop watching this trainwreck. LOL

Yup, agree on all points above. Except if Negan were killed off....well he's about the only thing giving the show any suspense at all right about now. There's no suspense in Carl's situation, he's a goner. They could have done more with that...but whatever. Haven't been much of a "Coral" fan anyway.

They need to do something about the glaring lack of suspense with the main theme of the show...zombies, and lots of them.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this but I don't recall seeing a single walker killed in the last episode....wut up wit dat? It is a zombie show right?

Oh, does anyone have an idea about the helicopter from a couple episodes ago?

I seen a picture online from when Rick first fought that junkyard zombie. He was standing on the pile of junk I think before he got thrown down into the fighting pit. If you looked over his right shoulder (our left) There was a helicopter landing pad, you now with the big H on it, in the back of the junkyard.

I seen a picture online from when Rick first fought that junkyard zombie. He was standing on the pile of junk I think before he got thrown down into the fighting pit. If you looked over his right shoulder (our left) There was a helicopter landing pad, you now with the big H on it, in the back of the junkyard.

Didn't see that.

But I'm surprised they didn't address the chopper in the last episode...

Why is every gun in the zombie apocalypse a full auto that can shoot more than about 7 seconds without a mag change no recoil at all and never got hot? Seriously? No wonder non-gun people are so confused on what they know about guns.

And the way an AR or Mossy 500 will go "click-click" when out of ammo...
:rolleyes:

Back