• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Flashlight and mount recommendations

doctordun

Copper BB
I am considering a GG&G Flashlight Mount and a Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 flashlight.

Anyone try this or another combination?

GG&G make great products.
I have a TLR-1 HL and like it a lot, except I don't like having to screw it on and off. I also have the Surefire X300Ultra. Both lights are bright.

I am considering a GG&G Flashlight Mount and a Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 flashlight.

Anyone try this or another combination?

That a is a very good quality setup. I have more TLR-1 units that I can count and NONE have had a single problem. But if one does they have a lifetime warranty.

Hey.... I know.

Skip the light and put a laser on your Shockwave! Yeah. That's the ticket.

CDM Gear makes mounts for both the 12 and 20 ga shockwaves. Pair that with a TLR or polytac and you’re good go.

In fairness I have little experience with GG&G except for sling mounting. I began using CDM for both light and sling mounts and haven’t used anything else since.

Old thread, I know, but my $.02 worth:

Streamlight RM-1 on a GG&G Shockwave mount, doesn't interfere w/cycling the action yet button is easily accessed w/the support-hand thumb:

P8040001.JPG

No worries on the old thread. We aren’t like most forums when it comes to that stuff. The thread is here with plenty of info, keep it going as long as it’s needed.

Still prefer CDM Gear over anything. He makes something for the shockwave and I’ve had several of his products over the years and I’ll never look elsewhere.

Back