• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Massachussetts Bans rate increasing devices

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
E08365EC-9A82-43ED-AE4E-CAFBB45CBC2C.jpeg

F82AD94D-619E-4331-AB68-97AD8E1D27E1.jpeg

I followed the rules when I bought it. I haven't committed a crime with it even up till now. The state decides this "thing" that is lawful is no longer lawful. And now, you're a criminal even though you've not broken any laws. And the State is requiring you to forfeit your property without compensation.

Bizzaro World.

This is clearly not constitutional but the NE federal court system will uphold it using the "public safety" excuse under the intermediate scrutiny method. In reality, for all other constitutional rights, strict scrutiny is used. We need a strict scrutiny win in the SCOTUS to crush this GD loophole these traitorous activist judges have been using for decades.

What the ****?! Illegal to possess?! Not just illegal to purchase or sell, illegal to possess. Amazing.

I will be following this one. Take care. Tom Worthington

Public safety is a valid argument. I once attached one of these devices to an electric drill. The gun fired so fast it tore a hole in the time space continuum and I was transported to an alien world where I was subject to endless tests. It felt like years but when I returned it had only been a few seconds in our world. No one else should ever have to experience that. ;D

I got that same letter last night. Guess they're gonna try to ban belt loops next.. if they at least offered a buy back, maybe people would consider it... Theyre not serialized, they're non NFA items, whats the odds they're gonna have very few turned over?

In Lexington Mass a couple years ago (or maybe last year) they tried to ban all Semi auto "Assault style" rifles. The police were supposed to impound them... Till the police chief said "Are you stupid? We're not going to a legal gun owners house and demanding that he hands over his AR15" that is how wars start...

And lexington of all places... Where the freaking revolution was started?

Maura Healey and the Mass libs are trying to prevent all the (nearly 1) mass shooting we've had in Massachusetts...

Did they ever get around to banning pressure cookers in MA. ? It seems to me those are more of a threat.

The left never blames the perpetrator, it's always the method.

Did they ever get around to banning pressure cookers in MA. ? It seems to me those are more of a threat.

The left never blames the perpetrator, it's always the method.

I had this same discussion last night with my parents- and they agreed. And my mom was anti gun as long as I can remember, but since several of us in the family have LTC she’s not that against it now.

If people wanna be evil they’re gonna be evil. Regardless of whether or not you like the bump stock, binary trigger, or trigger crank, they were approved by ATF and local government should not impose a ban on something on a whim to prevent a crime that could have been committed with any number of weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This GooToob VIDEO (5:09) by VICE is about a "reporter" who interviews a former ATF guy who helped draft the exception for the Slidefire stock. Technically, you are still only pressing the trigger one time at a time. He then brings the reporter to a range where they shoot some rounds then practice shooting rapid fire WITHOUT a "bumpstock" but by merely holding the gun in a way that allows it to recoil against a stiff finger. With practice, they were shooting "automatically" quite efficiently! Not a bad video and not political at all, really...

So what next? Outlawing fingers so you cant squeeze a trigger? :rolleyes:

This GooToob VIDEO (5:09) by VICE is about a "reporter" who interviews a former ATF guy who helped draft the exception for the Slidefire stock. Technically, you are still only pressing the trigger one time at a time. He then brings the reporter to a range where they shoot some rounds then practice shooting rapid fire WITHOUT a "bumpstock" but by merely holding the gun in a way that allows it to recoil against a stiff finger. With practice, they were shooting "automatically" quite efficiently! Not a bad video and not political at all, really...

So what next? Outlawing fingers so you cant squeeze a trigger? :rolleyes:

No, they would outlaw all semi auto firearms.

And based on the letter, someone who legally owns a machine gun cannot own a bumpstock - so even someone who CAN fire fully auto, and has possession of fully auto guns, CANNOT in this state own a bumpstock. Because it's treated more strictly than a machine gun. What the F stupid politicians.

No, they would outlaw all semi auto firearms.

Unfortunately they are starting to talk about that now. Gun owners best start calling their representatives and be heard. The women's march group is organizing the kids now to protest. They are a bunch of left wing zealots that have the overthrow of America in mind and will use any or all means to accomplish their goals.

. . . the police chief said "Are you stupid? We're not going to a legal gun owners house and demanding that he hands over his AR15" that is how wars start.. . . .

Maura Healey and the Mass libs are trying to prevent all the (nearly 1) mass shooting we've had in Massachusetts...

Well she's just upset because they keep killing those damn Kennedy's.

( . . . also three likes for the police chief who had his head on straight!)

Back