• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Howdy you all...

I'm recovering from a dose of paint stripper fumes.

Still working on my doors and thinking about the aquarium stand I wasn't going to build.

Good morning all. 35 and cloudy this morning. The next few days are going to be pretty nice. 50s today then right at 70 Wednesday (valentines day) and Thursday.

Those fumes can throw one for a loop. Now if you were a teenager you would think you were really on to something.

Have a great day all.

I was kind of kidding about the paint stripper fumes but you don't remember the time that I set the stuff on fire when I was stripping my 47 Plymouth.

Hmmmm... come to think of it maybe I didn't tell you guys about it here. It was probably over at the HAMB
(Hotrod forums)

I know better now. And I am very cautious when I use this stuff.

If you ever set paint stripper on fire the fumes will kill you very quickly.
I just got a tiny whiff of the gas that stuff produces and you could slay armies with it.

Good morning Mossberg lovers. 43 and foggy as all get out this morning.The high today should be about 70.

I am taking the dog to the vet this morning in Oklahoma City. He had surgery two months ago to repair his achilles tendon. Today is supposed to be our last trip to see the surgeon. Hopefully she gives him a clean bill of health and he can get on with being a normal dog.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning Mossbergites and Mossbergettes. I hope John and all our friends of the East Coast are still above the waterline.

It is Chilly and foggy here this AM, on this St. Valentine's Day 2018.

I retired one year ago on this date. Wow! It seems like I hardly retired, except that I make money now from my investments, rather than by actually working. Otherwise, I am still working all the time.

All those things I postponed until retirement are at the door...
....Anyhoo...ironically....today I will be painting doors.

Have a good day folks.

Good morning Mossbergites. Mostly sunny and warm this morning. 59 and a south breeze. The high today could reach 80.

Took the dog to the vet yesterday, it didn't turn out as I had hoped. He is still has his leg wrapped and we ordered a splint for it to give him support. He'll be in that for at least a month.

Cadd, time flies when you are having fun, or so the saying goes. I know since I retired I seem to be as busy as ever.

JohnA, I hope things are getting back to near normal for you and yours.

You all do the best you can today.

Good morning Mossberg owners.
It's another chilly but sunny day here.

My wife Twisted her ankle yesterday playing with the dogs and now she's limping around on crutches. We don't think it's broken but I've been encouraging her to go get an x-ray.

I decided to send my doors out and have them powder coated. I was going to paint them myself but it's so cold here (high only 61°F today) and I found a powder coater 3 miles away who will do them for half the price of the "famous" guy across town.

You need a big oven to do this and he has what I need.

Okay you folks have a great day.

GM Mossbergites. 70s predicted here today. Would be a good day for the 'cycle except for wet roads in a.m. and busy schedule for p.m. Tuff... I'll just wait a couple of days.
I don't feel like I fit into this group right now... I don't have any lame leg stories. So it goes.

mornin fellas. My ear is still ringing. and still oozy, but not as much as last week.
I can hear sounds now. But it is real tinny sounding, like a micro speaker on a radio. It's hard to describe. Bass sounds don't feel good yet either. That stinks. I love the bass....

Sposta snow almost a foot tomorrow night. yay....

Good morning forum. 37 and cloudy today. The high should be mid 40s after yesterday being 81 for a short time.

I got the Nomad out for about two hours yesterday afternoon. It was a bit windy , but good to get out. I rode to a small lake I had never been to before. It is called Lake Bixhoma.

Anyways, it was a nice day for a ride, albeit a short one.

I hope you all have a great day and a better weekend.

Good morning forum. 37 and cloudy today. The high should be mid 40s after yesterday being 81 for a short time.

I got the Nomad out for about two hours yesterday afternoon. It was a bit windy , but good to get out. I rode to a small lake I had never been to before. It is called Lake Bixhoma.

Anyways, it was a nice day for a ride, albeit a short one.

I hope you all have a great day and a better weekend.

It`s a beautiful little lake! I`m up there once or twice year slaying some trophies :giggle:

100_6252.JPG

I stopped every so often and turned the bike off. Thought maybe I'd hear a shotgun blast from a barn. Alas, no such luck.

How long did it take to reel that monster in ?

I stopped every so often and turned the bike off. Thought maybe I'd hear a shotgun blast from a barn. Alas, no such luck.

How long did it take to reel that monster in ?

:) I`m about 13 miles West of the lake, probably a bit out of earshot........he stressed out my 4lb test a little but the fight didn`t last too long :) , these days I`m not a serious fisherman, when the Wife go for a drive I`ll bring a couple of ultralights with me and make a few casts here and there.

Here`s a couple from last September, I spent my 60th over on the Buffalo River in Arkansas fishing and hiking....

100_7861.JPG 100_7875.JPG

Good Saturday morning all. 41 and cloudy this morning in Tulsa. We got a little rain last night, much needed. Low 60s this weekend, pretty decent.

Elbert, I have never been over to the Buffalo river to fish. The only fishing I get to do is up at Grand. Then it is strictly for relaxation. I do take a motorcycle ride over into Arkansas once in a while.

You guys have a great day.

Good Saturday morning all. 41 and cloudy this morning in Tulsa. We got a little rain last night, much needed. Low 60s this weekend, pretty decent.

Elbert, I have never been over to the Buffalo river to fish. The only fishing I get to do is up at Grand. Then it is strictly for relaxation. I do take a motorcycle ride over into Arkansas once in a while.

You guys have a great day.

FYI: They have a Bike and Blues rally over there in Sept.
http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/rally-info/event-schedule/

Check out I-40 to 23 to 16 to 7 and 7 North to Harrison for the ride/drive and the Hampton in Harrison for lodging.... You can take 412 West back home.

AGC 1.JPG 100_7911.JPG 100_7832.JPG

Good morning Mossbergers. Cloudy and 40 with a forecast high in the low 60s today.

I see the Sunday news (opinion) shows are ginning up the anti gun movement this morning. No surprise there . Oh, that reminds me I have to clean up the dog crap in the yard this morning.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning Mossbergers. Cloudy and 40 with a forecast high in the low 60s today.

I see the Sunday news (opinion) shows are ginning up the anti gun movement this morning. No surprise there . Oh, that reminds me I have to clean up the dog crap in the yard this morning.

Have a great day and be safe.

It happens....

1525042_10201174622308021_643697454_n.jpg

Back