• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cheek Riser for MVP Flex?

Robroy215

Copper BB
Does Mossbberg make clip on cheek risers for the Flex stock, or will the Magpull (or any other brand) clip into the slots?

I've tried joining the MossbergMVP forum twice. After no response for about 2 weeks, I finally get an e-mail from the admin telling me I don't meet membership requirements and my user name has been removed ?????? They will not tell me why. I've looked for any boxes to check I may have missed or any place I'm supposed to post to introduce myself (which it won't let me do). I don't know what's going on with them. In the meantime, this isn't a bad forum. Good topics. Just wish there was a little more interaction ......

I've tried joining the MossbergMVP forum twice. After no response for about 2 weeks, I finally get an e-mail from the admin telling me I don't meet membership requirements and my user name has been removed ?????? They will not tell me why. I've looked for any boxes to check I may have missed or any place I'm supposed to post to introduce myself (which it won't let me do). I don't know what's going on with them. In the meantime, this isn't a bad forum. Good topics. Just wish there was a little more interaction ......

If I still have my cheek riser I can mail it over to you. Just reimb shipping. I'll look this weekend and send pics.

That would be great. I wasn't looking for a deal on here, just info, but that's awesome. Let me PM you my e-mail address.

Thanks to Water Monkey, but wrong style of riser. Trying to find out if the plastic clip-on risers from standard AR style stocks will fit in the slots on the Flex stock ......

If you live near a Cabela's, Bass Pro or a larger Gun Shop remove the butt stock portion and have them see if they have an acceptable riser.

Back