• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Yes, good morning, because it's actually tomorrow here already, due to Daylight Savings Time.

I got my fifth aquarium setup going today.
20180310_155310_resized_1.jpg
No fish in it yet. It needs to Age a little bit before I put fish in.

This is an aquarium I re-sealed last week, and it's over 14 years old. I went to Great pains to get it very clean before re-sealing, and so far it is solid and leak free.

Good Monday morning all. Cloudy skies and 40 in Tulsa this morning. It looks like a good week weather wise for us. Temps steadily increasing as the week wears on.

I took a ride on the Nomad Saturday afternoon. The temp was 70 for a couple of hours. It was nice to get out and ride. It won't be long now and the weather will be warm enough to ride anytime I want.

I hope you all have a great day. Stay safe and be vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg forum members. 32 and partly cloudy this morning. It's another day in paradise.

I've been helping a friend get a rental house ready for new tenants to move into. They are supposed to move in Thursday and we are just finishing. A few odds and ends and we will be finished.

I din't get up to Omaha last weekend so I am planning to leave Thursday and drive up. I haven't been up there since the first weekend of December. It'll be nice to spend some time with the kids and grandkids.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Yes, good morning, because it's actually tomorrow here already, due to Daylight Savings Time.

I got my fifth aquarium setup going today.
View attachment 18034
No fish in it yet. It needs to Age a little bit before I put fish in.

This is an aquarium I re-sealed last week, and it's over 14 years old. I went to Great pains to get it very clean before re-sealing, and so far it is solid and leak free.

what's the white tubes on the right side?

it's a blizzard up here this morning. Most likely will last until it gets dark. and then some. Already have a foot of that stuff on the ground and now another foot coming. My snow blower auger shroud started to come apart and that would send the belt into a bind. I ordered a new shroud last week, hopefully it gets here soon. Or else the wife will end up shoveling....hahahahaa
she didn't like that statement earlier.

have a good one...stay warm.

what's the white tubes on the right side?

One is a big thermometer I was using temporarily and one is just a tall Air Lift tube, with a bell reducer in the middle and a little sponge filter at the bottom where you can't see it.

I wish I had a white heater but both of my heaters are black and I've got one in each back corner. I haven't finished the background but I'm still working on this day and night theme.

20180313_123220_resized_2.jpg

20180313_123711_resized.jpg

It was a totally gorgeous day here today. There was a little warm drizzle in the early morning, and then it cleared, and it was sunny all day.

Mr. Trump is inspecting concrete in SanDiego where it was warm and dry.

meanwhile...

Our government in Kalifornia is busy commiting political suicide. While our Governor brags about a 100% FAKE SIX billion dollar Surplus, he invites the president to the Central Valley so he can get ambushed by a pre-arranged Cotillion of antifa types.

I wouldn't buy a used car from Gov Brown. His so-called Surplus is a scam.

We have trillions in unfunded state liabilities!

His State infrastructure projects have become a joke. Every one is over budget and over schedule, or tied up over ecological reports.

Is High-Speed Rail Project is now projected to be 76 billion dollars over budget and will not be completed for another 11 years.

Absolutely no advancements have been made in transportation, Finance, water storage or law enforcement under his reign.

He has however sent us into a near depression economically, with high taxes and ridiculous laws. He's also succeeded in pissing off Elon Musk which cannot be good.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow morning brings.

Good morning my friends. 36 and sunny this morning. Each day is getting more to my liking. Thursday and Friday are both forecast to be mid to high 70s and sunny. The weather in Omaha is not looking so good again so my trip might be postponed again.

I don't understand California at all. It seems to me that they are trying as hard as they can to bankrupt the state and drive all of the companies out.

Here in Oklahoma the teachers are planning a strike, they call it a walkout, on April 2nd. Then the state employees decided they would walk out the same time. The oil and gas industry has been in a slump in the state for about 3 or 4 years now so revenue is down. The teachers and state employees have not had a raise , but then again their companies did not go out of business and fire them all. They want the state to raise taxes on all sorts of things to pay them more. I think the problem is with the school boards and administration. Of course they just point their fingers at the state legislature and blame them for not spending money they don't have.

I do hope you all have a great day and be safe.

It's a pretty nice morning here today Mossberg owners.

It is drizzling, so this is not good weather for shooting here, unless you are hunting for geese.

Folks back East are getting pummeled again, with another foot of snow, but we are going to have us a nice sunny afternoon, and I feel very lucky.

Not so lucky about our irresponsible governance though. Jerry Brown is not happy with his face and he believes that cutting off his nose will improve his appearance.

He's a totally deluded tool of the wealthy Democrat California interests. He's managed to transfer billions of our dollars into retirement accounts for political allies by laundering the money through failed construction scams, Buy-Back lease arrangements, and other such fiscally irresponsible and patently illegal malfeasance.

But in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is King. He can see very well when it comes to manipulating the politics of California. Not well at all when it comes to securing our future.

On the homefront, the new aquarium is working well and I'm going to move some more fish into it today.

I'll post another photo when I get the background painted.

Today was so-so.... Pc bit the dust. Had to shovel out a foot of snow so the wife could get to work. Landlord took the huge tree for me, down to his garage so it didn't get hacked up into firewood.
Shroud for the snowblower came in. After I had shoveled everything....
Another storm is sposta be here next week....
Oh well....

Good morning all. 48 and mostly cloudy here this morning. The next couple of days should be nice as far as the temps go. We have a good chance of severe weather Friday afternoon. I am hoping to get the Nomad out this weekend for a ride. There is also a small , by Tulsa standards, gun show in town that I might try to take in.

Rip, man you guys are getting hammered this winter . Tulsa is not exactly the banana belt, but we do have fairly mild winters. I lived most if my life where the winters were real and can appreciate what you are going through.

Cadd, how many fish do you ? You have now certainly do a nice job with the aquariums. I don't think I have the patience for that.

Good morning Scoop and Elbert wherever you are this morning.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Morning. Got another inch last night. No big deal, but its a pita to shovel so I used a floor broom. Nice powder just swept away. Works great on the grassy mole infested parking area in the front yahd where the wifey parks.
Bringing my pc to my buddies (on sunday) to see if he can fix it again. it's crashed every two years. I'm going to fix it this last time, then retire it for my grandson so he can use it later on. I'll be looking for a new pc for a lil while.
I hate w10 with all the automatic (forced) updates it does. I'd rather have w7 back. ...

Rip, Microsoft doesn't give a damn what we want. They want what they can sell, whether it's what we actually need or not.

@meanstreak
Currently we have 19 fish. I thought it was 20 but I discovered today that The Lone Neon is no longer with us.

He had been around since Halloween and had survived all of his brothers but finally succumbed. Then the corries ate him.

I've got 7 assorted corydora, 6 serpae tetra, 3 male bettas, two sailfin plecos and one Oscar.

Four of the corries are corydoras punctatus. I just picked them up today, & they won't stand still long enough to get a good photo.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

How's that snow blower going, Rip?

We've been getting some mild rains here, and snow in the High Sierra.

We are still way below normal but they are predicting more big snowfall in the high mountains.

The newspaper said this morning that 2005-2015 was the worst 10 years for rain in recorded history, save one on the late1400s and one in the late 1700s.

Back