• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fake news?

Makes you wonder who's writing the scripts and pulling the strings, eh?

image below from:
https://steppesinsync.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/top-10-global-media-giants-its-not-that-easy/

3.png

While I agree with the message 100%, I won't believe the video is a real compilation. There at the end, it put me very much in mind of some of the "bad lip reading" videos I've seen. Even on radio, every host, of every broadcast goes over the same stories. I listen to a highly conservative talk radio station when I'm driving, and they all talk about the same things, with about the same opinion. Not that I disagree, but would like to hear some truly different views occassionally

Not that I disagree, but would like to hear some truly different views occassionally

I listen to NPR on occasion. But VERY critically! When I hear something that is super-biased, I let them know! And my local station. And tell them why I no longer support them. The station used to be better when they were an all classical format... :oops:

When I encounter a good story, I let YOU know... Here is one on hunting and conversation that is neutrally biased, IMO. LINK

The local stations in Tulsa are starting to do the same thing. The first time I saw the ad I thought "who are they talking to"? The second time, the next evening, I realized they were spreading self serving propaganda. I did not realize so many stations were broadcasting the same message at the local level. This appears to be another coordinated effort to use the media to control the masses with mind control.

Its a byproduct of the internet. Just search for any news story and you will find the exact same text on numerous pages, its done automatically by web crawlers. They all just replicate the same 'news'.

I didn't mention that our local 50 thousand watt station is owned by Sinclair and it is mainly news & conservative talk radio.

They played that same audio over the air and discuss this when it happened. I don't think there was anything in the statement that I disagreed with.

But clearly it shows up a major player pulling the strings.

Please pay attention to the man behind the curtain folks!

Back