• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone else watching MeatEater?

cmcdonald

Boating Accident Victim
Staff member
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I’m really enjoying the show and really like Steve Rinella’s take on hunting, wildlife and ethics.

The cooking episodes have won over my wife and she now puts down her e-book or whatever she’s looking at when I flick on any episode.

I’ve watched the odd episode in the past. It was on regular TV here for awhile, but is long gone. I’ve been watching seasons 5 & 6 on Netflix. For some reason seasons 1-4 are not available at the moment.

I’m about to run out of episodes very soon. So will be looking to purchase the whole series on DVD.

I’ll be purchasing a few of his books as well for rainy day reading at the cabin.

I saw it on there, but haven't watched it yet. Been catching up on all the Godzilla movies I never saw....lol

I have watched MANY episodes.
Great show and I really like Steve Rinella.
I really like the couple shows when he takes Joe Rogan hunting. Joe is well known for his love of smoking pot, I wonder how stoned those guys get at night when the cameras are off...LOL!

I have never even heard of the show. Is it on cable somewhere as I don't have netflix. I'd like to check it out.

I have watched MANY episodes.
Great show and I really like Steve Rinella.
I really like the couple shows when he takes Joe Rogan hunting. Joe is well known for his love of smoking pot, I wonder how stoned those guys get at night when the cameras are off...LOL!
Steve was asked what the worst thing was about a making the show, he said having to watch his mouth. Lol.

Those episodes with Joe Rogan and his sidekick...whatshisname...I’m sure they got plenty stoned.

The most significant thing I took away from Joe being on the show was that these Hollywood types are just such big p#ssies....man, they got no grit! Granted the hunt on Prince of Wales island in Alaska was miserable...but even here in BC south of Alaska, that’s what I hunt in ALL the time. Coastal mountains = pouring rain, everything soaking wet and cold.

I've seen it a few times. I liked what I saw but only catch random episodes every once in a while.

I've seen it a few times. I liked what I saw but only catch random episodes every once in a while.
Seasons 5 & 6 are on Netflix up here...not sure about down south. Would guess you guys might have all 6 seasons available...dunno. But there's licensing issues with certain shows and movies between Canada & US Netflix.

Seasons 5 & 6 are on Netflix up here...not sure about down south. Would guess you guys might have all 6 seasons available...dunno. But there's licensing issues with certain shows and movies between Canada & US Netflix.

You made me think for a minute, I've never thought of MI as being down south, but I guess its all relative.

You made me think for a minute, I've never thought of MI as being down south, but I guess its all relative.
It truly is Mike...my maternal grandmother was born in Michigan. LOL!:p

Last edited:
I just watched 5 episodes of season 5. I love it!
Man rogan just whined the entire episode....

I like the cooking episode too. That stuff looked yummy.

I just watched 5 episodes of season 5. I love it!
Man rogan just whined the entire episode....

I like the cooking episode too. That stuff looked yummy.
Yeah, Steve has some awesome cooking ideas that he shares along the way. I would love to get an opportunity to hunt with him.

Back