• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Thanks DJ.
The bit that impressed me the most?

There were 82,000 landing craft built.

How many of those do you think hit the beach under heavy fire?

That's a lot of men.

@ripjack13
I didn't want to tell you this but I left that pen in the console of my truck and it cracked from the dry heat.

When I have some time I'll fix it with black epoxy. It's not bad and you warned me this would happen. It's just a nice straight crack and nothing crumbled or anything.

Oh the humaaaaaanity! If you wanna send it back, I'll take it apart and reglue it up and finish. just cover the shipping....

Good morning all its a glorious day☺
My thought today is being thankful for all thats good and all the blessings. If ya woke with a roof overhead clean water and some grocery relatively healthy you have everthing to be thankful for. Have an awesome safe sunday all

Sad day today. I lost a childhood friend. He was My younger brother's best friend. Dropped dead in his kitchen from heart failure. His mom was a mess. You shouldn't have to bury your child.
I grew up with their family since I was about 10? He has 2 sisters who I loved dearly. They took it pretty well from what I can see. But I'm sure they're a mess too.
My brother is taking it well.....
There were people there I hadn't seen since the late 80's. It was good to see them, but not under the circumstances....

Cherish your friends. Cherish your family....

Sad day today. I lost a childhood friend. He was My younger brother's best friend. Dropped dead in his kitchen from heart failure. His mom was a mess. You shouldn't have to bury your child.
I grew up with their family since I was about 10? He has 2 sisters who I loved dearly. They took it pretty well from what I can see. But I'm sure they're a mess too.
My brother is taking it well.....
There were people there I hadn't seen since the late 80's. It was good to see them, but not under the circumstances....

Cherish your friends. Cherish your family....

We have no guarantee other than we will die. Cherish every moment, our week was also tough my wifes former partner passed away on Monday, 41 yrs old single mom 3 daughters 16, 11 , 6. She was booking someone into the jail and felt funny, they walked her to the medical nurse she checked her and sent to ER she was dead an hour later massive heart failure. 41 yr old Deputy to much stress to many long crazy hours. Gone RIP Deputy Dawn New we miss you.

MG_287.gif

Morning fellas. up n at em. I've been keepin busy cleaning out the garage. I'm hoping to make a dent in it today. Be nice to finally have it clean. I know I have to get rid of a bunch of old tool kits I never use anymore. (ryobi)

stay cool....

Can you take my Ryobi table saw? Ugh....

Well we have 3/4 of the new cabinets and we have a long list of defects to be corrected.

They look OK if you don't open the doors. . . . .
12520_resized.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you take my Ryobi table saw? Ugh....

Well we have 3/4 of the new cabinets and we have a long list of defects to be corrected.

They look OK if you don't open the doors. . . . .
View attachment 18620

I would rather find some old heavy iron saw. I have a crapsman 10 inch. Its horrible. I'm givin it away this week....

Wassamatta with the cabinets?

Last edited:
The punch list already has 16 or more items on it and much too long to go into here. All in all they're not very sturdy cabinets, although they are rather pretty from the outside.

Good morning all. I had not been able to log on from my phone for 6 days, then this morning all is good.

Anyways we have been at the lake since the 3rd. Going home today. I'll catch up later.

Again, good morning.

The punch list already has 16 or more items on it and much too long to go into here. All in all they're not very sturdy cabinets, although they are rather pretty from the outside.

Contact the owner of the company? Maybe it will be taken care of without haste...

:yay:

Mornin fellas. Got some of the garage cleaned. Cleaned up my work cart and put the tools in their proper bags. Darn mice made a nest in my pouch and chewed up my shoulder pad strap. It was brand new!
I'll clean some more today. Help the wife with some sewing. I want to make some shorts out of some pants I have. I'm not a fan of shorts that are too short. I like em to at least touch my knee. It's not the 80s anymore.

I found some new emojies for the posting box. Check em out....I want to find some more holiday themed ones, and firearms...

Contact the owner of the company? Maybe it will be taken care of without haste...
I met with him and our general contractor yesterday and we went over everything that needs to happen before I will be able to accept these cabinets. Basically they agreed to fix everything, but I'm not 100% happy with the structural design of these cabinets.

Anyhow they'll start working on them again tomorrow. We have lots of other work to be done yet.

My range membership expires in 11 days, so I had to get out shooting again before it did, and I went again today. I'll post something up on my random range report but I was very pleased with the performance of the Marlin 60 and the ATI .45 1911.

Good morning MOers. We have clear skies and 75 in Tulsa with no wind. It's a perfect morning.

We were at the lake from last Tuesday, the 3rd, till yesterday, the 10th. That is unusual for us, but we had a good time. It's always good to get home though and get caught up. We had company on the 4th, just for the day, and then again over the weekend. My youngest son and family drove down from Omaha on Friday and stayed till about noon yesterday.

You guys are making a lot of headway with your projects. I need to clean out my garage something awful myself. It's amazing what I find when I start looking for something in particular, LOL.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Morning all. Still on honey list and running back n forth to Alabama busy busy. But I suppose thats better than a dirt nap. Gutter cleaning at new house early then coffee ☺ Wishing everyone safe happy day !!!20180711_075140.jpg 20180711_082835_HDR.jpg

Mornin fellas. it's a nice 76 degrees. Partly sunny/cloudy. Looks good, feels good. is good.
:bs:

I like this one. Obviously that stands for Big Smilie, right?

I think so....:nana:

Cad, good to hear the guy is going to fix em for ya. :thumbsup:

Sometimes they do crap like that and if the owner doesn't question it, then they keep on going using them and make money off crappy cabs. I've seen it happen many times for some companies I worked with. I got fired from one because I told the homeowner what was going on and he confronted the company owner and dropped my name. :doh:
Breech of contract my ass....screw em.

Going back down to the garage today. see if I can get some more room to move....

enjoy the day!

Back