• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg owners. It's a gorgeous day here in California, as long as you don't open the paper. Some idiot went crazy in Bakersfield and killed five people last night.

We start painting the rest of the house interior on Monday, so this weekend I have to take down ceiling fans and lights and shelves and move furniture.

What I wanted to do is go out to the Rifle Club and blow up some old Nikes with a shotgun.

But I guess that's not going to happen.

You folks have a nice day and stay safe.

Go jog 2 miles youll be ready to face the day

Just got back from the knee doc. He says I don't have the knees of a 20 yr old anymore, but some strength conditioning is certainly recomended.
No jogging for me. ....but maybe something with less impact for sure....

Just got back from the knee doc. He says I don't have the knees of a 20 yr old anymore, but some strength conditioning is certainly recomended.
Hike !! My knees are kaput... Sometimes i go slow sometimes i go quicker but i go best darn mental and physical therapy health treatment ever.
I resemble that remark myself
Quad sets quad sets and some more quad sets. No running for me, but I walk and hike till knees are mushy cantelopes, when I cant hike the woods bury me. My wife gets so aggravated but i gotta go, it may cost me days recliner rest and recoup and sometimes the needle drain but i gotta go !!!!!

Good morning Mossberg Owners. We are at the lake and it's a beautiful morning. Clear and 68 and no wind.

I like the idea of hiking, but I seem to not find the time. I do great more exercise here than at home, but not enough.

I hope you all have a great day.

:mornin:
mornin fellas. i have a full weekend in store. the grandkiddoe is coming over in a few minutes. it's his 7 th birthday. so the weekend is all about him. not to mention his brand new brother was born this week. so we are going to see him as well. he is so excited to have a baby brother, his mom, not so much.

:sarcasm:but that's what happens when two dumb kids have a kid together and split up because they are too immature to get along. :punish:

It is a beautiful start to the day...make the most of it...
:popcorn:

It used to be that people decided to get along for the good of the kids.
Nowadays they don't worry about the kids.
If somebody ODs they know the government will raise their kids; feed them & teach them to be good little communists.

Good morning all. Clear and 69 this morning and still air for now.

Catching up on the posts with my first cup of coffee.

Have a great day.

Good morning fellow Mossberg owners.

My wife gave that puppy shot three thumbs up DJ. I had to tell her that you live too far away. Since our dog Rickey passed away, she hasn't thought about another dog but I'm afraid that did the trick.

I did a neat trick myself. I was fixing a broken wire on my garage door opener and I leaned back a little bit to activate the magic bifocal glasses.
13177.jpeg

That's where the ceiling fan clipped me on the back of the head.

I went to the local emergency clinic and some gal who was a Navy medic for 30 years glued my head back together.

I think I'm going to take it easy today. I don't think I'll do anything more strenuous than watch YouTube.

You folks have a nice day and know when it's a good time to turn off that ceiling fan.

Good morning fellow Mossberg owners.

My wife gave that puppy shot three thumbs up DJ. I had to tell her that you live too far away. Since our dog Rickey passed away, she hasn't thought about another dog but I'm afraid that did the trick.

I did a neat trick myself. I was fixing a broken wire on my garage door opener and I leaned back a little bit to activate the magic bifocal glasses.
View attachment 19072

That's where the ceiling fan clipped me on the back of the head.

I went to the local emergency clinic and some gal who was a Navy medic for 30 years glued my head back together.

I think I'm going to take it easy today. I don't think I'll do anything more strenuous than watch YouTube.

You folks have a nice day and know when it's a good time to turn off that ceiling fan.
Buddy BE CAREFUL LADDER S KILL!! SERIOUSLY and thank you

Good morning fellow Mossbergers. Another beauty of a morning in northeast Oklahoma.

Cadd, glad you didn't have any more damage. That cut looks nasty.

DJ, that's a lot of puppies. I bet she is worn out.

We will head back home today. You all have a great day and be safe.

:coffee:

Mornin fellas. I have a huge 20oz cup of coffee in front of me. I'm ready for the spammers. and I have a list of things to buy on amazon from the wife. The suns shining in my window on me. nice breeze....yet, it's monday.

:omg: Damn cad, that had to have made you say some naughty words.

dj, puppies look cute. I have always liked those Silver Ghost Weimeraners. I just love their color....

have a safe drive meanie....

enjoy the day....:gimme5:

Guys, I was slightly stunned, but not so much that I didn't know what had happened.

I knew that there was a possibility I could go into shock from the blow, so I immediately climbed down and lay down on the floor, and grabbed my bloody head.

I laid there for about 2 minutes until I realized I was going to be fine and then I got up to go show the bloody wound to my spouse.

I'm feeling much better today and I spent some time making stove trim.

I bought stuff to make a trim panel, and I bought a new sliding glass door for the bathtub.

I'm not going to put that stuff together today. Time to relax.

The stove trim was made by hand from aluminum angle.

It's just glued in place with silicone, plus it actually clips onto the stone.

13186.jpeg

13183.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning. Another beauty of a day here.

Cadd, glad you are doing good and no real damage to your noggin. That's some nice looking handiwork in the kitchen as well.

You all have a nice day.

Back