• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Winning

nitesite> I have MSNBC and CNN on TV and am having a great time also at democratic underground.com

I have been a lurker on demunderground since the 2004 prez campaign. [Even posted about 2nd Am a few times.]

This was put on the forum yesterday:

"Conversely, a NO on cloture almost always means a NO on the final vote. That means the GOP has no margin for error now. Joe Manchin will *NOT* put himself in a position to be the 50th vote tomorrow. That means *BOTH* Flake and Collins need to be a YES for Kavanaugh to be confirmed. ..."​

And here are all the senators who voted YES in Saturday's final confirmation vote of Brett Kavanaugh:
Yes

Lamar Alexander (R-TN) John Barrasso (R-WY) Roy Blunt (R-MO) John Boozman (R-AR) Richard Burr (R-NC) Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) Bill Cassidy (R-LA) Susan Collins (R-ME) Bob Corker (R-TN) Tom Cotton (R-AR) John Cornyn (R-TX) Mike Crapo (R-ID) Ted Cruz (R-TX)
Mike Enzi (R-WY) Joni Ernst (R-IA) Deb Fischer (R-NE) Jeff Flake (R-AZ) Cory Gardner (R-CO) Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Orrin Hatch (R-UT) Dean Heller (R-NV)John Hoeven (R-ND) Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS) Jim Inhofe (R-OK) Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
Ron Johnson (R-WI) John Kennedy (R-LA) James Lankford (R-OK) Mike Lee (R-UT) Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Rand Paul (R-KY) David Perdue (R-GA) Rob Portman (R-OH)Jim Risch (R-ID) Pat Roberts (R-KS) Mike Rounds (R-SD Marco Rubio (R-FL)
Ben Sasse (R-NE) Tim Scott (R-SC) Richard Shelby (R-SC) Dan Sullivan (R-AK) John Thune (R-SD Tim Tillis (R-NC) Pat Toomey (R-PA) Roger Wicker (MS) Todd Young (R-IN) John Kyl (R-AZ)

Joe Manchin (D-WV)

Hee, hee.

Yeah, for a change.

McConnell is usually one of the more limp d*** senators up there.

I admit that I dropped him an email the middle of last week asking him to act because I was tired of seeing our Republic trampled on. I'm sure that had little to do with it though. But I make no apologies for doing it.

I also wrote Flake and told him just how big of a fool he looked like after getting off the elevator with the paid protestors. Of course, I got one of those infamous "If you live outside of my precinct that I needed to contact my own senator" replies but I told him about it too.

I think Trump's "you can't strong arm me" mentality is rubbing off. Graham has been quite the limp noodle has been savage the past two weeks. Might see a bit of a transformation going on.

It seems a few of them finally took Dr. Trump’s prescription for Congressional Republicans:

123qjw0.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine what will happen if Ginsberg were to retire . My guess is there are more Blasey-Fords already signed up.

The left would literally have a China syndrome moment.

Imagine what will happen if Ginsberg were to retire . My guess is there are more Blasey-Fords already signed up.

The left would literally have a China syndrome moment.

next on the list is a very conservative woman judge. Left is already handed out the orders on how to smear. Get popcorn, it's gonna be a delicious watch. Especially if Trump wins 2020 and the Republicans can hold the house and senate in 2018 AND 2020 (doubtful).

With her talking about bipartisanship, you'd think she wouldn't want to be one of those activist judges, but she has demonstrated such over her tenure.

And I have strongly and openly disagreed with her stance that the legal age of consent should be dropped to 12 years old, which she has said she'd like to see.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of hers for sure.

I agree that we are too partisan.

I also agree that things were better in the past, that's the driving force behind MAGA!!

I read all of that. She is a true radical
I'll just leave this here. It's an official document. The 12 year old lower of age is on page 5, but it would be prudent to read the entire thing so as to not be taking anything out of context.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG/pdf/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG-2-4-3-12.pdf

Good read. Judging by her view of taxpayer funded abortion she should also agree that guns and ammo for those of us that choose to own them should be paid for by taxpayers.

In all seriousness though, she is a far left wing radical feminist. Through her lenses there are no men or women, just people. In my opinion all of these types forget to take into account biology. They want the government to determine what is best for each of us and pass laws to guarantee compliance.

Back