• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

The last two were better than most of this seasons. I'm still watching.
What's the deal with the chopper and the trash people?

I can't believe negan sweet talked his way out of a gun to his head....

FTWD and Morgan? I know it takes place at the start of the zombie apocalypse...I think though, that When Morgan is there it will be the time frame of when him n rick parted ways and when Morgan met his mentor.

I have not picked it back up after the break. I may binge watch it at some point but my attention had been waning for some time.

For me that only leaves Game Of Thrones which only has one more season left. I really don't go out of my way to watch anything else.

I've been watching FTWD. It was been "ok" with a confusing flash-forward/backward type of format. The new "cowboy" character is entertaining as is crossoverman Morgan. I don't watch the "Talking" show and sometimes watch the slasher show after FTWD.

BTW, the character Frank D. plays is dead... ;)

UPDATE: I won't spoil FTWD for you but will say that the confusing flash-forward/backward format finally came full circle during the mid-season "finale" and answered many questions. Is still an OK show to watch if you are in need of entertainment and have access to back episodes. Semi-spoiler is that Morgan and the cowboy still live but 2 main characters from the first season did not... ;)

PS: also watched "Into the Badlands" after FTWD and it is an "ok" show.

UPDATE: I won't spoil FTWD for you but will say that the confusing flash-forward/backward format finally came full circle during the mid-season "finale" and answered many questions. Is still an OK show to watch if you are in need of entertainment and have access to back episodes. Semi-spoiler is that Morgan and the cowboy still live but 2 main characters from the first season did not... ;)

PS: also watched "Into the Badlands" after FTWD and it is an "ok" show.
Been watching Badlands since the first episode.
I like It!
Can't wait for Preacher to start again...Now that is a messed up show!!! :)

I'm watchin in a few minutes. Had to finish up watching the nascar race....
Dvr is nice....
But I'm cutting the cord soon. Just got a good hd antenna....

I’m still watching. I am hopeful that they will make a mighty effort to elevate the story telling back to at least close to what it used to be. With Andy Lincoln departing the show, they don’t have a choice. It’s truly sink or swim now.

I hope Angela Kang has what it takes to undo some of Gimple’s blundering. I’m gonna guess that because the show has never followed the comics in every way they are probably regretting some of their choices now. I still think killing off Glenn was a huge mistake for the show. And in arrogance they offed Abraham to boot.

Don’t know about anyone else, but I think Steven Yuen had the chops as Glenn and would have been instrumental in carrying the show forward. Norman Reedus might be able to do it with some help...I don’t know. I thought it was interesting that he acknowledged on the Talking Dead that his last 2 seasons dialogue consisted of mostly grunts and grimaces. Which to me is a huge waste of his talent and speaks to some of Gimple’s monumental blunders.

I don’t envy Angela Kang coming in at this late hour and trying to rescue the show from what might be it’s ultimate demise. I hope they keep Gimple as far away from the script and set as possible. IMHO he damn near ruined the show. I dont understand how the man still has a job, let alone a promotion. SMH.

I meant to comment last week about FTWD Season Finale and how our cable went out midway though the episode but long story short, I never did find out how it ended and I really don't care at this point.

Knowing there would be an encore after "Talking Dumb", I opted to work on some things until 11ish and I am thankful I did. There are very few shows I make it a point to watch either when originally aired or an encore and TWD just left the list! :rolleyes: The episode and possibly the season now do this scrambled 4-letter word: ! K C U S

Other shows I watch are "Better Call Saul", "Forged in Fire" (et al) and "Lodge 49" (mainly because it airs after BCS). BCS and L49 have Finales tonight so I guess I'll be working Mon. nights again... (I'm self-employed)

Saw it and liked it!
Looking forward to Ricky being DEAD!
Last season made me hate him!
How often are you going to just miss killing Neagan???
Then you catch him and lock him up???? WTF???

Maggie got it right! Death by hanging!!
Gonna miss her since she is leaving as well :(

I'm watchin in a few minutes. Had to finish up watching the nascar race....
Dvr is nice....
But I'm cutting the cord soon. Just got a good hd antenna....

Antennas are antennas, don't pay extra for an 'HD' model.

Saw it and liked it!
Looking forward to Ricky being DEAD!
Last season made me hate him!
How often are you going to just miss killing Neagan???
Then you catch him and lock him up???? WTF???

Maggie got it right! Death by hanging!!
Gonna miss her since she is leaving as well :(

For real! They pick that monumental occasion to save his ass? Wtf...Glenn and Abraham were 2 characters I was pissed to see killed off.

I wasn't too thrilled over sundays episode. I did like that Maggie finally offt that loser. A midnight hanging. Love it.

A midnight hanging. Love it.

For me that was the highlight of the episode. IDK, the writer(s) are just not looking to cultivate "hard-core", intelligent viewers, IMO. The romance does NOTHING for me at all! :rolleyes: Trying to court Game of Thrones fans or something? The show becomes more unbelievable every episode...

And the whole trip to the Smithsonian (is that correct?) seemed like a massive waste of time... For an old wagon and a couple plows? :rolleyes: I can think of many other places I'd rather go to in DC such as the Pentagon and maybe the White House. Or NRA HQ in Fairfax where hopefully I'd be granted admission with my Life Member card. :) Maybe get a complimentary M-60 and case of ammo out of the deal. :D

And where were all the zombies? DC is full of them now so I can only imagine how PACKED it would be with them after the apocalypse! I don't see ANY ruralness to the area surrounding real-life Alexandria, VA on a map--apparently the writers have never been to DC... :rolleyes:

PS: thought of another DCish "must go" place: FBI HQ.

Is it just me, or did this character completely drop that weird way of talking when she ran the junkyard?

TWD9_FLARE_Pollyanna_0007_RT-800x600.jpg

Take care. Tom Worthington

In related AMC channel news, watched the finale of "Better Call Saul" and it was quite enjoyable. All of the 3? or 4? seasons so far have been very good! :) I think prior seasons can be viewed on Netflix.

BCS is a Prequel to the also quite enjoyable "Breaking Bad". I would recommend binging BB before BCS so you have an idea of what is going on. BCS brings back many of the favorite characters from BB. I believe the entire BB catalog is on Netflix, as well...

i agree with you Bobster. Better Call Saul is one of my favorites. I've become a bit jaded with TWD, but I still watch every episode. Same with FTWD. Heck, what else ya gonna watch?

Back