• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Portland, antifa stronghold

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
I caught a small segment on the news last night about Portland, Oregon. It appeared that antifa was literally controlling the downtown streets. Going so far as stopping people (mostly white) in cars and harassing them or making them turn around.

The gist of the story is that the local government has made it impossible for the police to do their job. Anyways, this got me to thinking how I would handle a situation like that. Now granted, in Tulsa this is not a likely scenario, at least not now. I always try to be aware of my surroundings and what is going on around me. Now that seems more important than ever.

There are too many crazy crackers around here for any of these protests to be disruptive. But I think a blast of pepper spray would be a wonderful deterrent! :) I have thought of creating a "protest-proof" vehicle with pepper spray sprayers along the perimeter, paintball gun turret and electrified door handles and other areas... :D

The mayor is allowing this to happen. He supports Antifa and has told the police to stand down. Theres video evidence of cops at the scene doing absolutely nothing and allowing them to block traffic. Run a bitch ova.... and YOU get the cuffs.

Perhaps it's time for some FOIA emails concerning PROTESTS, ANTIFA, PROTESTOR, and whatever other keywords there is concerning the mayor.

If he, or the police department have any particular emails relating to such, it's possible that criminal charges could be filed.

The mayor is allowing this to happen. He supports Antifa and has told the police to stand down. Theres video evidence of cops at the scene doing absolutely nothing and allowing them to block traffic. Run a bitch ova.... and YOU get the cuffs.

I also read the mayor was kissing their butt's too.

It is only a matter of time before people will deal with it themselves if the police won't.

That's true.

With democrats actively calling for harassement and death squads, yeah, it'll come to a head soon. Even Rand Paul was telling people that it's just a matter of time before there are more assignation attempts.

Several senators have already been targeted during ball practice for a charity event, including Rand Paul himself. The left and the media better believe that there are many people keeping notes and taking names. If they think they are immune to it, they may be surprised if it doesn't backfire on them in the worst possible way.

Just sayin'.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ts_take_back_the_house_and_or_the_senate.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/25/maxine_waters_god_is_on_our_side.html

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/07/16/bring-crazy.-democrat-congressman-calls-military-coup

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ook-twitter-anti-conservative-bias/792555002/

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/vio...-are-growing-when-will-democrats-condemn-them

There are plenty of other examples. They're not exactly being discrete. This coming from "hollyweird superstars:, "sports players", "politicians", "journalists", etc.

I got to do bodyguard detail for US Congressman Mo Brooks a few weeks ago. It was at a HUGE outdoor event and people were EVERYWHERE milling around to within FEET of him.

Mo Brooks was at that DC softball practice field, and he helped stem the bleeding of Congressman Steve Scalia. Pretty good man IMHO.

When he shook my hand and looked me in the eye, I saw an immense amount of gratitude in his expression that I was there to make sure it shouldn't happen again.

I think most all of us owe you a sincere thank you. Not just for VIP detail, but for all you do and put up with on a daily basis.

I know it may not impact any of us directly, but just for the matter that you're doing what you can to take care of your corner of the world.

^
RESPECT

I think most all of us owe you a sincere thank you. Not just for VIP detail, but for all you do and put up with on a daily basis.

I know it may not impact any of us directly, but just for the matter that you're doing what you can to take care of your corner of the world.

^
RESPECT
This

It is an awful shame what is going on in Portland.

What has happened is that when people can't stay in California anymore because they've had too many drug arrests or other Petty crimes, they wind up in Portland OR Salem OR Medford (or if their car will make it that far, even Seattle.)

To them it's like moving up in the world, for several reasons. Evading the law is often a prime consideration in their happiness. There is also an expatriate community of former Californians who are largely very anti-establishment types. It's quite a lure. Smuggling drugs up from the south provides random sources of income.

Make no mistake. These are not ordinary law abiding citizens & they have generally very communist sentiments about things like taxes and big business and government.

I generally don't carry guns in my truck unless I'm going to the shooting range. But I do carry us a can of hornet spray, and when you shoot somebody in the face with that they will back off for sure.

I could waste money on pepper spray but it costs like 50 times as much.

I don't give a hoot whether the guy I sprayed in the face is going to recover from the potentially toxic effects or not. If he came after me, whatever he gets is what he's got coming!

If it ever comes to trial, I will tell the judge that I am a gun owner, and an expert shot. That I have a black belt in american-style karate and Jiu-Jitsu and I'm an expert in hand-to-hand combat, but as a Christian I took pity on this man and did not kill him dead just for attacking me.

If that doesn't work I'll just move to Oregon.

BIG BUMP for Bloody Portland

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...o-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html

“There were multiple assaults reported, as well as projectiles thrown at demonstrators and officers,” a statement added. “There were also reports of pepper spray and bear spray being used by people in the crowd. Officers deployed pepper spray during the incident.”

Two officers were pepper sprayed, another was punched and a colleague was hit in the head with a projectile during what police labelled a “civil disturbance”.

I guess they were "milkshaking" as well? Here is my wasp/"pest"/milkshake deterrent spray of choice--about $3.50/can. With the little red tube in it will spray a good 15'!

Attachments

• brakleen.jpg
    brakleen.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 9
Those "milkshakes" are cups of liquid cement that have additives to prevent hardening. They pack some serious weight, plus contain OC spray, and the alkaline properties of concrete cause some serious burns on the skin.

It's like getting hit by a liquid brick with even more complications.

Back