• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all. Sunny and 46 this morning. Fall is here.

Dj and anyone else in the southeast, I hope you are all pulling through the hurricane. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone in it's path.

Have a great day.

Last edited:
Good morning all. Feeling sad for my fav fla beaches were hammerd so bad destruction pt st joe mexico bch and cape san blas. Very tragic. Also feeling blessed we had very little issues some trees on road lots rain quick. Which brings up the world we now have. Attached a couple pics from this morning of a couple trees on back roads to town. Now i stopped 3 times in about 2 miles pulled over turned on hazards grabbed my ax (thanks @nitesite20181011_085056_HDR.jpg 20181011_085125_HDR.jpg )and cut and moved off road. What the issue is people are now 100% sorry as hell !!! Cars just blow by go around dont help dont stop wont even maybe direct traffic for 5 minutes.. That said on fm radio what did i literally hear said by GEMA. Rep "if you see a problem just call dont attempt to fix wait for us to send help" WOW ya ok , il be waiting fo da guvment to hep me and bring me some dat govment cheese too please !!!!!! As for Dave id rather die than wait for a bureaucrat to do a dang thing for me, no thank you sir.
Sorry rant over Dave out have awesome day. Prayers for those who lost so much and thanks for being spared.

Good morning MOers. 53 and rain showers here. More this weekend on the way.

Dj and scoop, good to hear from you guys and all is well with yous.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good Morning Folks. I hope the weather missed you all. I don't much like places with weather. We really don't have it here. Just extra-dry summer heat. There are no tornadoes or hurricanes. It is, after all, the desert, or at least the edge of it. The weather here is again perfect.

But, I well remember my years living in the Great Frozen North. I remember being stuck in sub-zero conditions that could have been fatal if not for a lone passerby who helped me out. I too, at times, have been that passerby.

By God, those experiences teach a man things folks do not often understand, here in climates and times where the living is easier.

The house is really coming together. Every room is accessible, if not 100% arranged and spiffy. Everything is done on this round except some minor cabinet repairs.

There is a lot of stuff in the garage that should go to a yard sale. I'm hoping my wife will toss most of it out so she can park in the garage again. ;)

20180913_090447_HDR.jpg 20180913_095749.jpg 20181013_094138.jpg 20181013_094203.jpg 20180913_090447_HDR.jpg 20180913_095749.jpg 20181013_094138.jpg 20181013_094203.jpg Good morning all woke to beautiful fall like 51 degrees and sunshine. Coffee so good on a brisk mornin. I put in a small fall garden about a month ago at the lil ladys request. I had said not sure how will do with the rocky red N Ga clay but without much ammending and i dont have time for that this year yet. I have a homemade ploy and homemade cultivater i use on a sleeve hitch behind yard tractor it works well enough. And nature is amazing, i put in Collard Greens, mustard greens , cabbage and romaine lettuce... With just a handful of garden soil each hole we got good growth. Amazing note picture with Romaine i mean ROCKS ! Up here kids. Theres a Appalachin hillside mini garden;\
Yall have an awesome weekend and ROLL TIDE !!!

DJ, your garden is looking nice.

I used to do that stuff when I was young and poor and lived out in the country among a Hundred Acres of Thompson's. But this sandy soil is easy to work & not many rocks at all.

Nowadays, I let my wife do the cultivating, and it's generally Just Flowers and trees. I don't think I've grown anything that you could eat in many decades. Once in awhile I get out there with the cultivator around the Big Trees but that only happens once every few years.

This morning is looking like another beautiful day here in California but oh my God the photos of Devastation back in the path of the hurricane are just incredible. I hope those folks will be taken care of.

This will mean a lot of jobs for a lot of people with low skills like Demolition and Chainsaw. Then lots of construction. Also, hopefully, for engineers with experience in storm-resistant construction.

DJ, your garden is looking nice.

I used to do that stuff when I was young and poor and lived out in the country among a Hundred Acres of Thompson's. But this sandy soil is easy to work & not many rocks at all.

Nowadays, I let my wife do the cultivating, and it's generally Just Flowers and trees. I don't think I've grown anything that you could eat in many decades. Once in awhile I get out there with the cultivator around the Big Trees but that only happens once every few years.

This morning is looking like another beautiful day here in California but oh my God the photos of Devastation back in the path of the hurricane are just incredible. I hope those folks will be taken care of.

This will mean a lot of jobs for a lot of people with low skills like Demolition and Chainsaw. Then lots of construction. Also, hopefully, for engineers with experience in storm-resistant construction.

Il say thank God for them poor folks that taught how to grow our own and take care if ourselves with non gentically engineered pesticide riddled store bought.
And a big thank you to those "low" skilled fellas who actually do something while those with analysis paralysis ponder things. And yes many will be taken care of and just as many will take care of themselves cause thats what poor low skilled folks do........
Have awesome weekend.

Il say thank God for them poor folks that taught how to grow our own and take care if ourselves with non gentically engineered pesticide riddled store bought.
And a big thank you to those "low" skilled fellas who actually do something while those with analysis paralysis ponder things. And yes many will be taken care of and just as many will take care of themselves cause thats what poor low skilled folks do........
Have awesome weekend.

In this day and age one can not be too prepared. I know folks that don't have a clue. I have had a couple of them tell me they are coming to my house if tshtf. I don't think so. LOL. I won't be there anyway.

Good morning Mossy owners. We drove home yesterday. It rained last night, again, then the temperature started dropping. It's cloudy and 40 now and windy. Brrr.

I have my coffee and a good attitude this morning, LOL. What's not to like about that.

I wish you all a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossy owners. We drove home yesterday. It rained last night, again, then the temperature started dropping. It's cloudy and 40 now and windy. Brrr.

I have my coffee and a good attitude this morning, LOL. What's not to like about that.

I wish you all a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Coffee and a good attitude ! Thats about as good as it gets, made me chuckle. Thank you have an awesome day im gonna accept your contagious good attitude this morning and have one myself ;)

:mornin:
Morning fellas. Lots of things to do on the admin side of this board. Let things go for a week and it's like a poop pile....it will only get more and more stinkier and bigger.

well, it's 72 and a little cloudy right now......

in Hawaii....:giggle:

it's 43 and raining here....:laugh:

have a good one...

Good morning Moers. Cloudy but warmer this morning by three degrees, LOL, 43.

Here we are and October is half over, where does the time go ? I am on the last leg of painting the garage. Rainy days make it easy to stay in and get things done. Of course that means there are things waiting outdoors to be done. Good grief, it's a vicious circle, LOL.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day.

Good evening Mossberg owners. It was another beautiful day on the West Coast. I was too tired to enjoy it.

I spent the better part of yesterday at the shooting range and then came home and cleaned 5 guns.

Today I was working on furniture and a hardware cart for my garage. I disassembled some old stuff for the hardware and tossed it out. We got rid of our old sofa, and I spent some time cleaning my garage and sorting Hardware.

The new fish are doing well my wife has really taken a liking to the African cichlids. They do have a lot more charm than most typical aquarium fish. This little Pleco is named Rhino, and the pale zebra cichlid is Mojo.

20181005_154240_resized(1).jpg

Good morning. Clear skies and 41 this morning. The high today is supposed to be close to 70.

Cadd, I wish I could get to the range, it's been a while, but I'm glad you were able to get out and shoot.

Yesterday I helped a friend work on one of his rental houses. Nothing major, replaced a couple of light switches and a couple of door handles. Today we are going back and install a new light fixture in the garage.

After that we are going to start working on a retaining wall at his house. We have excavated and the next step will be rebar and concrete. Sometime today I also need to do some mowing at home before the rain comes again tomorrow.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning everyone. It's a beauty of a morning here in Oklahoma. We have a few high clouds and 54 degrees. The weather forecast has moved the rain back to later tonight so today should be very nice indeed.

Today will be more retaining wall stuff. Then finish the yard work I started at home. It seems like I am not doing any fun things this week, LOL.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning all. 53 and rain this morning. It's a nice soaker. It's uncommon for everything to be so green this time of year. It certainly cuts down the wildfire danger.

Later today we'll be going to the lake. My girlfriends son has a cabin up there and we are going to visit him and eat crappie. It makes me hungry thinking of it.

Have a great day and be safe.

Back