• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Drago backpack review 6 years

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Ok make this short sweet. Bought wife a Drago Assault Pack(37liter 5 day pack), 6 years ago when she was going on road as Deputy. Too obviously carry a bunch of miscellaneous cop crap lady crap etc.... Its been toted dragged chunked wet dry hot cold in cars trucks ranges woods 4 wheelers boats you name it. It has not been babied. Finally some wear is beginning to show shoulder strap area. See pic.
Why am i telling yall ?? Simply when companies do good i like to tell same as when they dont. I sent Drago Gear an email and couple pictures,, they responded quickly with a couple questions a. What is our mailing address and B. What color preference for new bag being OVERNIGHTED !!!! WOW, is Drago Gear the #1 best gear ever NOPE, is it good and servicable with fair price and warranty ? YEP for sure. If ya need a decent couple day gear pack that is comfy good load bearing come WITH a good hip belt. The Drago Assault aint a bad option. In all honest with the web in place on straps and the stiching solid i believe the old one will still go MAnY MORE years as is.15402263273572993893065526548082.jpg 15402264487734288526993560180608.jpg

Last edited:
report Dj and excellent pics. It's always good to hear good, positive results about products. Usually all we hear is when someone is unhappy. Thanks for sharing.
I concur for sure. I thought they really desrved a plug. Responded in under an hour with an unexpected resolution no fuss no muss, no dumb can ya send us a 6 yr old receipt blah blah blah. Simply we need an address i even told them i believe it will hold fine a long time that the tears to pad seem cosmetic more than functional problem. Good service I like.

Ok lastly, brown truck did deliver as Drago promised brand new bag arrived this one in green i like.
Noted a couple changes they have added a hook/loop id panel on back and more important they have added webbing across the entire top of shoulder strap which addresses the problem we had noted(after 5+years). Well done good company.20181025_202117.jpg

This is the shoulder strap area were wed had some tearing they added good webbing in those areas on this new version see old vs new pics20181025_202158-1.jpg 20181022_121036.jpg

DJ, you are definitely going to have to replace that. Here you go.

4fpc0Tm.png

Back