• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gun cases for shockwave

Also have a bulldot green laser on it, some people have said they dont like the bulldot laser, the dot gets bigger on target so ie at 30yds its like a 5 inch spot on target,so the dot expands just like the pattern of shot..works for what i wanted i can see it in sunlight at 20 yrds, low light ever better.

Attachments

• 20181124_185138.jpg
    20181124_185138.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Long as you're happy with the laser, that's all that matters.

You did a good job on the case. Very nice indeed.

That case is amazing! Mind sharing your writeup and process?
Well its a 4/4 violin case, gutted all the inside so it was a shell of a case, then got 1 inch pink rigid foam board from home depot, for the lid a 2 1/2 for the bottom where the firearm goes, traced the top and bottom and cut out with an electric carving knife, and wrapped the top 1 in piece in black velvet material and use 3m spay to glue it to 1 inch foam, and than use gorilla glue to gluebit to the inner lid, the 2 1/2 piece i layed the shockwave on it centered and traced it, used a dremel the carve it out, then 3m spay the foam and wrap it with the black velvet, i made the carve out in the grip bigger so you can get your hand around the grip to remove the shockwave , crave it out slowly so you get a got tight fit, then glues the base piece in i rolled the velvet material into like a rope and glues around the edges where the foam and caes come together to fill in any gaps giving it a full fit and looks great.

Well its a 4/4 violin case, gutted all the inside so it was a shell of a case, then got 1 inch pink rigid foam board from home depot, for the lid a 2 1/2 for the bottom where the firearm goes, traced the top and bottom and cut out with an electric carving knife, and wrapped the top 1 in piece in black velvet material and use 3m spay to glue it to 1 inch foam, and than use gorilla glue to gluebit to the inner lid, the 2 1/2 piece i layed the shockwave on it centered and traced it, used a dremel the carve it out, then 3m spay the foam and wrap it with the black velvet, i made the carve out in the grip bigger so you can get your hand around the grip to remove the shockwave , crave it out slowly so you get a got tight fit, then glues the base piece in i rolled the velvet material into like a rope and glues around the edges where the foam and caes come together to fill in any gaps giving it a full fit and looks great.
Later on i drilled holes in the foam to hold shells,

Didn't want to use tape. So i did this,, no slip grip,, just use a fine tipped wood burning pen, also did foregrip, doesnt show so much on the foregrip, but both now now slip grip.. worked great.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1543461770093.jpg
    FB_IMG_1543461770093.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 27
Back