• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossy Mc1 or ??????

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
I was so good all last week, I headed to the fun stores today. Had intended to handle/buy the Mossberg 9mm. Speed bump, was a blue label Glock G43 for same money. mossberg will have to wait, the Glock came,home. Two reasons wife already has one, and I been wanting to be able match her, when we carry light. Range time and size weight comparison with my primary baby pistol the pt738 by Taurus a good little gun. I dont care what anyone says or that I always have it,on me always the .380 has anemia period. Stand by0415191941_HDR_20190415194338993_20190415203620980.jpg

Congratulations.

Even if it is a glock

:popcorn:

Just kidding. I know they have a huge following and are very popular with many people.

@John A. I know weve hash it much, I was the quintessential glock hater for,years. Then after seeing the proof, I slowly began to dabble. Now some 30 yrs later, I am pondering and have discussed eliminating ALL my pistols YES ALL and just having the glocks :crazy:. One reason, we were in a thread last year about timer shooting etc.... I have been continuous practicing those drills I'm a stickler for training. One day I swapped out to a,couple different pistols, lost time life costing time, the bobbles were obvious and frankly eye opening. There was a time I prided weapon exchange and proficiency at as many as possible. Perhaps age is a factor ??? But simple is good , perfection is good not all of you can manage the superior Austrian engineering, we understand that also, :lol:
And yes thats a for,real possibility the kids may be getting an influx of many random pistols this year. My son is all for,it !!

I'm not holding you liking glocks against you. :cheers: Choices are good. And if it works better for you, that's the right tool for the job. Never settle.

So, you say you might have some guns for sale real cheap? Even free to a good home? :thanks:

Glock makes very good quality guns. I will get one myself ( 9mm ) this autumn... ( just bought a S&W M&P22 )

The Swedish army have Glocks under the name "Pistol 88" . Glock 17 (88, 88 C and 88 C2), Glock 19 (88 B and 88 D)"

I've been a Glock fan-boy for years, even though we can't own them over here nowadays...:angry:

While we could, over the years I owned various semi auto pistols... Browning HP, Walther PPK, Beretta .380, S&W 745, (the IPSC commemorative version), and eventually 2 Glocks.

I loved the Glocks and used them in IPSC competitons... a G21 in Stock class, and a compensated G17 in Modified.

They really are "Fantastic Plastic".. :perfect:

Daryll.

I'm not holding you liking glocks against you. :cheers: Choices are good. And if it works better for you, that's the right tool for the job. Never settle.

So, you say you might have some guns for sale real cheap? Even free to a good home? :thanks:
5 kids, 4 really like guns odds of sale is minimal. :idk:

Gaston did a pretty good job from first being a curtain rod manufacturer, to making knife sheaths for the Austrian Army, to designing a brilliantly simple and reliable pistol.

Congrats on the G43.

Gaston did a pretty good job from first being a curtain rod manufacturer, to making knife sheaths for the Austrian Army, to designing a brilliantly simple and reliable pistol.

Congrats on the G43.
Blue label in this area is hard to say no to.

Back