• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to me Mossberg 500 20 gauge cruiser

Mossberg Cruiser.jpg
Hello all- Just won a Gunbroker bid on this little 20 gauge. I won the bid for $97, shipping was $35, and the transfer fee $27, so I came away with under $160. The gun is in EXCELLENT condition, and hasn't been fired much. I test fired some birdshot and buckshot, and it's VERY manageable. I completely dis-assembled the gun and gave it a good cleaning.This will be my new truck gun!

Djcala & Elbert Garrett- Your respective tag lines are GREAT! I too like to be left alone occasionally (testing new reloads, etc.), and I'm sure many people consider me an idiot when I fish.

I just checked the serial number-looks like a 1983 model. Did Mossberg have Cruisers back then?

I don't think so. Cruisers I am aware of had the 20" barrel with 8-shot capacity mag tube. It would appear someone just put a pistol grip on it. If it is a 12ga grip it will sit proud of the receiver but NBD...

Good deal though and enjoy! :)

Mossberg500cruiser.jpg

Back