• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2019 NRA World Shooting Championship, Glengary, WV 9/18-9/21

Scoop

.30-06
Registration for the 2019 NRA World Shooting Championship is now live!
https://wsc.nra.org/

@Daryll , This is for you in case you didn't get your mailing yet.

Come be a part of history and compete for over $250K in prizes! We look forward to seeing you and your friends in Glengary, West Virginia, September 18-21.

Hurry, limited space remaining!

World Shooting Championship
September 18-21, 2019
Peacemaker National Training Center, Glengary, West Virginia

This competition, gathering the top shooters in the world, will have you compete in multiple types of major firearms shooting sports including pistol, rifle, shotgun and combined firearm sports. At the end one competitor will be crowned the undisputed “World Shooting Champion.”

All competitors and staff will be required to create a login through the Competitive Shooting Web Portal, then register through the WSC or Staff link to sign up for the match. Once you have registered, you can use the link in your confirmation email to self-squad in PractiScore.

Thanks Scoop, but I won't be going this year... (bearing in mind I've been for the last 3 years, despite on the first year telling my wife it would be a "once in a lifetime" experience.. :D)

I was diagnosed with cataracts in my shooting eye back in November, and my father's health was looking bad towards the end of the year, so I decided not to go.
Hopefully next year I'll have had the cataracts replaced with plastic, and my father's health won't be a concern, one way or another.

But if there are still spaces, (registration opened a month or so ago, so it could be full now), I'd recommend anyone going... 12 stages of shotgun, rimfire, pistol, and rifle competition.
All guns and ammo provided, and you get to meet some of the top Pros... I've chatted with Jerry and Lena Mikulek a couple of times...

And don't be thinking that you'll show yourself up... the first year I went, i hadn't competitively shot a pistol or semi auto rifle in 20 years, and I still did ok...

Daryll.

Back