• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

String of Violent Beatings in Minneapolis

Imagine the storm if a white gang had beaten a black guy !?

Our cops do that for us... (JUST KIDDING!) ;)

But seriously, most whites (and blacks) are not out to victimize people unfairly. We are taught to fight fair, not dirty. In some "cultures" the gang mentality rules and I've been assaulted by a gang and was lucky to escape with only a chipped tooth. So my kids get "the talk". Not the talk blacks get that "the police are out to get you" which we all know is not true, is misleading and encourages malcontent. The talk my kids got was "some blacks will hate you because you are white" and "don't turn your back on a gang of them". Some asshole would probably call that racist but I am not.

PS: Minneapolis has a large number of Somali refugees, many of whom are not nice people including their elected representative...

Our cops do that for us... (JUST KIDDING!) ;)

But seriously, most whites (and blacks) are not out to victimize people unfairly. We are taught to fight fair, not dirty. In some "cultures" the gang mentality rules and I've been assaulted by a gang and was lucky to escape with only a chipped tooth. So my kids get "the talk". Not the talk blacks get that "the police are out to get you" which we all know is not true, is misleading and encourages malcontent. The talk my kids got was "some blacks will hate you because you are white" and "don't turn your back on a gang of them". Some asshole would probably call that racist but I am not.

PS: Minneapolis has a large number of Somali refugees, many of whom are not nice people including their elected representative...
You said it well :) Im not racist either... To bad "shit happens" to often nowaydays. When i grew up, we were out late, didnt fear anything. Sometimes we encountered "drunks" often older men, but we didnt fear them and they didnt fear us, they felt harmless. Nowadays, i try to avoid go out late, especially downtown, I dont feel as safe as i felt when i was younger... I miss that

When I lived there, Minnesota was known for having weak beer and tough state cops.

Then, in the 60's, the whole state became very liberal.
Like they were shamed by the West Coast.

I left there in summer of 1972, and have never wanted to return.
Even though the fishing there was unbelievable.

Back