• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Impeachment inquiry...

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Here we go again. The fact Biden and son were probably up to nefarious deeds is unimportant to the Democrats. This is Hillary 2.0. I hope this blows up in their face as well. Of course the media has already hung Trump out to dry.

The Dems certainly do not want an investigation into what was really going on 3 or so years ago.

As this all unfolds it seems to me the left does not want the investigation into the very beginnings of the in Mueller fiasco to get any traction. IMHO that is what this is all about. That is why the left is racing at breakneck speed to impeach. More of their distractions for the Trump presidency, and to prevent the truth of their underhanded election shenanigans from seeing the light of day.

As this all unfolds it seems to me the left does not want the investigation into the very beginnings of the in Mueller fiasco to get any traction. IMHO that is what this is all about. That is why the left is racing at breakneck speed to impeach. More of their distractions for the Trump presidency, and to prevent the truth of their underhanded election shenanigans from seeing the light of day.

I happen to be a praying person and I believe the light of Truth will expose all of this.
I continue to pray that the light continues to uncover the Truth and that we can become the strong and free USA that we were.
Every time we look the other way at even a little corruption, we invite the thieves to take away our liberty.
This whole issue has everything to do with the moral degradation of our society !

I happen to be a praying person and I believe the light of Truth will expose all of this.
I continue to pray that the light continues to uncover the Truth and that we can become the strong and free USA that we were.
Every time we look the other way at even a little corruption, we invite the thieves to take away our liberty.
This whole issue has everything to do with the moral degradation of our society !

What is so sad and angering is the effect these things have on our youngsters. The 15-25 year olds in this country have such a skewed view of what is normal compared to just 10-12 years ago.

It will take men of strong moral conviction who hear the bells of tyranny and rest on the word of God to break open the truth at this point.

We live in interesting times, gentlemen.

2020 is gonna be quite a ride for this country.

Couldn't have said it any better !
Is there enough moral fortitude and strength of body left to win the day ???
Stand tall before men and kneel low before the cross !

The left, that would be the Democrats and most of the media do not want an investigation into their goings on during the summer of 2016 and after. They are showing they will stop at nothing.

The lies come fast and with fury. The truth is revealed slowly, and with investigation and inquiries.

The House inquiries were never about the truth though. Only about railroading Trump.

Reps were elected solely on that issue: Get Trump.

As they waste time and money feeding their blind hatred, Barr and the DOJ are slowly revealing the truths of the Clinton crimes, and the DNC, that were long expected to come out.

Their constant attention on Trump will only help him, when the real crimes are finally revealed.

But it needs to happen in the next 12 months, and I think we'll see a big declaration from Barr, well before Nov 2020.

gv100119dAPR20191001074514.jpg

The whole thing is just a charade. No vote has been taken, no subpoenas have been issued, no facts have been uncovered that are even remotely damaging enough to impeach.

They just keep getting up every day and lying their asses off in the hopes that something gets shaken loose that will give them what they need to actually pursue it. Until them it's just maintaining the lie in the hopes that it will turn voters away.

The republicans should be out there every day just as loud as the Dems are pointing out their lies and that there still has not been an official inquiry.

Meanwhile enough is coming out about Biden that he won't be able to continue hiding from it.

They are also investigating Hillary's email server and Democrat collusion in the 2016 election.

I hope their house of cards comes tumbling down and a large portion of the swamp gets leveled. I think they want to fast track this before even more damaging facts come out about their role in ...well everything.

I'm curious to see how this plays out but not holding my breath for anything but more of the same until the election.. and possibly for the next 4 years.

I'm laughing at the way these "one-world" lefties scream whenever Trump talks about democrats to a foreign power. What is hidden by the US press is often revealed in the foreign press, and we aren't supposed to hear that.

We can't trust what foreigners say anyhow, after they've been threatened by Trump.

Now that Trump is talking to China again, the left is going nuts. First the tariff war was going to kill us all, and then Huawei was being "Trumped" and now he's asking about their deal with Biden.

In the paper they were practically begging for Pence to take the wheel. The whitest, straightest, most whitely conservative white guy on the planet is now thought less dangerous than a president who will be investigating democrat political crimes.

Clearly, old rich, white men aren't their real problem.

Their problem is with the truth.

Like Pontius Pilot, they want to have Their Own Truth. Their Belief. Their Creed.

But we can see that their creed flaps in the wind like a tattered rag.

The investigation moves forward. The left can't stand idly by and let the AG and special investigator actually go to the countries involved, thereby bypassing the deep state actors in Washington D.C.. Thus the phony crap coming from the house.

Not to mention the names being linked to Ukraine. So far the names I have heard are Biden and son, Pelosis' son, John Kerry's son, and Mitt Romney's son. Not to mention Adam Schiff's ties to Igor Pasternak. No wonder the Dems and never Trumpers are up in arms.

House of cards...

We the American people hired trump to clean house and drain the swamp, all were seeing now is the effectiveness of a non politician in doing that job.
Did we think the lowlifes would just roll over and give up the golden goose ???
These swamp critters have had it too good for too long and their not giving up all the perks of abusing the American people without a fight.
The president is far from perfect but he is effective ! and that's better than what we've had for a LONG time !

I have also heard that Pelosi is now taunting about wanting to impeach both Trump and Pence.

Which would position herself to become president by default as the next in line if by chance the President or Vice President could no longer perform their jobs and duties.

Weird how that works, huh?

Impeach is an easy word to wave about. Read Dickens and you'll find that everyone before the dock was being 'peached by a witness.

Convict is a much tougher word to utter.
Not once does a democrat claim they can convict.
They all know they cannot. They can't convict.

That means their words may be construed as slanderous.
The democrats have been spending millions to spread slander.

They've developed a whole slander culture.
Slander early and slander often, and later maybe issue a "whatever-not-sorry apology" if you get caught with your pants down.

The DOJ should subpoena Hunter Biden as soon as they get a creditable report from Ukraine.

Romney is workkng hard to make sure Rhinos vote the right way if it ever gets that far.

I see Hillary in the news a lot lately. I KNEW she would run again. I think they are feeling it out and testing the waters because they know Warren is unelectable.

Don't know if Biden will survive all the allegations and hopefully investigations. The Dems don't want him either. Honestly he would probably be the besy choice IF a Dem were to win.

Despite all their bellowing, I have yet to see anything that I believe is an impeachable offense. We have never removed a sitting president, I find it hard to fathom we would do it now this close to a general election. But I never actually thought we would go full retard.

I think Pelosi's personal impeachment crusade is wearing thin, they need to vote and put all their names on record or shut the f up. The constitution states the HOUSE has the sole ability to impeach. Not the speaker, not the majority, the entire HOUSE.

I have yet to see the MSM pick up on the fact the whistleblower staute change occured after the "whistleblowed" talked to a Shiff staffer and was then backdated to prior to that conversation.

If the parties were reversed they would on it like stink on a monkey.

Sad.

I heard online today that Pelosi's kid was mixed up with some oil company in Ukraine.

I like to see her make a complete sentence about that subject.

Also the Democrats have arrested a couple of lawyers or associates of Giuliani's office. They're going to try and make them squeal on the Republicans because the administration got rid of an unfavorable Ambassador in Ukraine.

They claimed that there was money laundering going on, and the money was going to an organization favorable to Donald Trump.

Now maybe that's true or maybe they just pocketed the money. All we have right now is a cryptic story and no proof of anything.

Back