• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Taken me a lifetime to finally pull the trigger on a proper "fowler"

Oh snap, throwing it way back with the flintlock. Gonna have to lead a loooong way for any wing shooting.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
I'm getting #6 shot , and some buck n ball really lookin forward to testing it out, I believe the fowlers/smoothies to have surely been the most prevelant grocery getters in Appalachia as well as on the frontier. I want to explore the capabilities and limitations need some challenge in my life. And its about time for a bucket list gun I decided I deserve it.

Better start with squirrels, an move up to bunnies. All joking aside, no doubt you will be able to collect some game with it. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for ya. Im still keeping an eye out for a single shot 12, to graduate up....or down to.

Better start with squirrels, an move up to bunnies. All joking aside, no doubt you will be able to collect some game with it. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for ya. Im still keeping an eye out for a single shot 12, to graduate up....or down to.

I was I local pawn shop last week had a rack of HR and New Englands 90 to 105 each had about 8 I think.

I was I local pawn shop last week had a rack of HR and New Englands 90 to 105 each had about 8 I think.

If you come across an H&R in 300 Blackout, let me know. I'm still looking for one.

OK, with all that said, that looks like a SWEET flintlock. The wood looks like a tiger. G-r-o-w-lllll

If you come across an H&R in 300 Blackout, let me know. I'm still looking for one.

OK, with all that said, that looks like a SWEET flintlock. The wood looks like a tiger. G-r-o-w-lllll
I still happen across the 300blk HR every few months, but so far they understand what they have......one day a less informed will pop up :idk:
The stock is a highly figured maple vermont or Maine I dont remember, this has been process of several months finally come to close inncouple weeks :sniper:

I really love that Djcala. Not much you couldn't do with that flintlock.

Well diesel, I think technically you could do double taps on stuff. They'd just be really slow double taps.

:sofa:

Back